PDA

View Full Version : Poker Players Alliance (again)

12-19-2005, 09:42 AM
I know it's treading on old ground, but what is the situation with regard to withdrawals? Searching through the old threads is inconclusive. Some people didn't have a problem, others didn't get it and were quoted a "15 day rule" and others were told they weren't eligible if they had made a withdrawal after 23rd November.

I finished off the 15upto75more yesterday and withdrew. Can I deposit today and get the PPA bonus?

Rather than just repeat what has been said before, I am only interested in people's experiences in the last few days.

Sniper
12-19-2005, 09:47 AM
There should be no problem withdrawing before using the PPA bonus.

Should by some chance of fate it show up as expired, just email them and it will be credited.

Everyone is entitled to receive this bonus once, if they join the PPA!

12-19-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks Sniper - I'll give it a go. Although in the UK, I am happy to support the legality of poker in the US.

Not wishing to offend any of my American cousins (I know how patriotic you are), but when it comes to moral issues and the law you do get yourselves into a mess sometimes (and yes I know that we have our problems too!).

car ramrod
12-19-2005, 03:42 PM
I just did it last night, after cashing out from a previous bonus, no issues.

MisterNatural
12-19-2005, 10:48 PM
Same here. Withdrew last night, waited for money to arrive in Neteller, then deposited into Party today and got the bonus added instantly.