PDA

View Full Version : For the OOT gals - a picture for YOU!

diebitter
12-19-2005, 07:53 AM
Hi gals, you must get sick of all the hotties, so for my 5K post and for Christmas, here's one for you:

http://195.224.49.159/rr.jpg

But tell me ladies, what would you do with this guy?

Be unnecessarily coarse. Please proceed.

12-19-2005, 08:08 AM
For what its worth, I'm hotter than him with my shirt on and without the james hetfield beard

ononimo
12-19-2005, 08:09 AM
if Ryan Reynolds could find a manager/agent to get him some good scripts instead of the schlock he's been doing, he could be one of Hollywood's next big leading men ...

whiskeytown
12-19-2005, 08:11 AM
this thread is gonna be a sausagefest /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

diebitter
12-19-2005, 08:12 AM
Well, thanks girls.

I was actually intending it for the girls with vaginas though.

whiskeytown
12-19-2005, 08:13 AM
I"m laughing so hard right now I can barely type and still see the poker game...

thanks diebitter - made my morning.

RB

12-19-2005, 08:14 AM
Ive got a picture phone, but I dont have the appropriate usb hook up cord. You let me know what sort of hook up I need, and I'll go pick one up and post a picture of my weiner on here.

peachy
12-19-2005, 08:14 AM
DUDE!!! he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot in that movie!!! I didnt like him before then but ive always said in that scene he was SUPER F'in HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the exact look i like minus the beaten up! He became one of my favs after that movie and i was pleasntly suprised that he still had that wonderful stomach of his in Amityville as well - i was scared he was gonna let it go!!

12-19-2005, 08:15 AM
the exact look?

thatpfunk
12-19-2005, 08:16 AM
Didn't he (or is planning on) marry Alanis Morrisette? Not too sure about that one, buddy.

diebitter
12-19-2005, 08:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
DUDE!!! he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot...

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
... he was SUPER F'in HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That is the exact look i like...

[/ QUOTE ]

Peachy, you little groupie!

Blarg
12-19-2005, 08:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
if Ryan Reynolds could find a manager/agent to get him some good scripts instead of the schlock he's been doing, he could be one of Hollywood's next big leading men ...

[/ QUOTE ]

He's definitely making unmemorable crap.

Blarg
12-19-2005, 08:28 AM
The guy definitely got ripped and looked good for that movie. He seems to have forgotten about his traps. From the collar bone up, he looks photoshopped on.

PoBoy321
12-19-2005, 08:38 AM
I can't tell, what movie is that from?

ononimo
12-19-2005, 08:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't tell, what movie is that from?

[/ QUOTE ]

Blade: Trinity

diebitter
12-19-2005, 08:52 AM
I don't get it. This guy looks nothing like Ryan Reynolds. What are you talking about?

I haven't the foggiest notion of what's going on /images/graemlins/confused.gif

12-19-2005, 09:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
DUDE!!! he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot in that movie!!! I didnt like him before then but ive always said in that scene he was SUPER F'in HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the exact look i like minus the beaten up!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure that guy would be more than happy to service you.
Personally I prefer a more masculine look.

PoBoy321
12-19-2005, 09:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
DUDE!!! he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot in that movie!!! I didnt like him before then but ive always said in that scene he was SUPER F'in HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the exact look i like minus the beaten up!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/Owned2/bloddy-owned.jpg

ononimo
12-19-2005, 09:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it. This guy looks nothing like Ryan Reynolds. What are you talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

nice bait-and-switch.

peachy
12-19-2005, 09:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Mark Mcgrath...Johnny Depp...and Ryan are some of the only few guys i find attractive at all

OtisTheMarsupial
12-19-2005, 02:47 PM
I never gave you permission to post my picture! Take it down!

private joker
12-19-2005, 10:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For people who missed the pic before diebitter sobered up and threw on Chuddo's phony self-portrait, I did a quick Google image search for Reynolds and found the ODbWM (original diebitter wanking material).

http://www.nuvo.net/archive/images/12.08.04/feat_blade3.jpg

/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Blarg
12-19-2005, 10:10 PM
Jesus Christ, diebitter, did you have a moment of gaysexual panic? Nice Cletus the Slack-Jawed Yokel pic.

tdarko
12-19-2005, 10:27 PM
peachy,

" I didnt like him before then"

this is weird to me...he has always had that stomach, i remember in like 97? 98? when he was one of the first Diesel Jeans Models and my ex-gf at the time had him pasted all over her wall...lets just say he wasn't always wearing a shirt. why the all of the sudden attraction, he has always looked like this?

confused,

~td

diebitter
12-20-2005, 03:00 AM
private joker,
Okay, which part of 'bait-and-switch' don't you understand /images/graemlins/grin.gif

And can you stop fantasising about me wanking. I find it a little weird.

Blarg,
Nope, I'm very confident in my masculinity, thanks. But tell me, what's gaysexual panic like?

Blarg
12-20-2005, 03:25 AM
I think the symptoms are at random times hastily switching pictures of good looking guys in threads you've made about good looking guys with pictures of guys you hope you'll find less attractive.

Arrr, a butt pirate ye be! Fess up.

diebitter
12-20-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the symptoms are at random times hastily switching pictures of good looking guys in threads you've made about good looking guys with pictures of guys you hope you'll find less attractive.

Arrr, a butt pirate ye be! Fess up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, a cabin boy is almost a girl, matey! Bein' so smooth and delicate, like! I be thinking that doesn't count. Arr!

... <font color="white"> And there was nothing hasty about it. It was planned to the second... </font> ...

mason55
12-20-2005, 04:29 AM
sorry man, this thread missed the mark.