PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Mencia is a fake!

Femto
12-19-2005, 06:37 AM
linky (http://hopeinamerica.blogspot.com/2005/09/do-not-watch-mind-of-mencia.html)

pokergrader
12-19-2005, 07:14 AM
If true it just adds to my hatred of CM

thatpfunk
12-19-2005, 08:47 AM
god he sucks

Jack of Arcades
12-19-2005, 09:01 AM
Wow, that link is [censored] stupid. He says he's Honduran in his act for God's sake.

Lazymeatball
12-19-2005, 11:32 AM
I don't watch his show, but from interviews on Howard Stern he has done nothing but tell the truth about his Honduran and German heritage, joking about how whites assume he's mexican, and how mexicans won't accept him leaving him in no mans land.
He also went on to describe how his biological parents had so many children, maybe 10 or so, that he was sent to be raised by his aunt and uncle as their own. This may account for the two seperate names. This website is crazy for making it out to be some sort of gimmick that he's pulling on us.

PS. I've hardly ever seen him perform, and I don't really want to. But this website is just dumb, if they hate him so much, why don't they stop watching his show.

B Dids
12-19-2005, 11:49 AM
I don't care if he's fake or not, he's [censored] horrible and retarded.

jba
12-19-2005, 01:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, that link is [censored] stupid. He says he's Honduran in his act for God's sake.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i've actually heard him say the honduran thing before and I've definitely heard the half-German thing too

his [censored] name is Ned though?? HAHAHAHA no more making fun of Chad you unfunny douche!!!!

ThaSaltCracka
12-19-2005, 05:03 PM
his show sucks.

imported_The Vibesman
12-19-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i've actually heard him say the honduran thing before and I've definitely heard the half-German thing too

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just watching the Comedy Central Last Laugh '05 special, and he has a bit in there where he mentions that he's Honduran.

As noted, no matter what his heritage is, the man's not funny.

KDawgCometh
12-19-2005, 05:19 PM
they should give a show to Demtri Martin anyway. His stuff on the Daily show lately has been pure gold

Quinn Warren
12-19-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
they should give a show to Demtri Martin anyway. His stuff on the Daily show lately has been pure gold

[/ QUOTE ]

He was on Conan a week or two ago, and he killed.

BottlesOf
12-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Do you know how many Hollywood actors and actresses have significantly changed their birth name?

GoCubsGo
12-19-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He was on Conan a week or two ago, and he killed.

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't think he was that funny. But his Comedy Central special was excellent.

peritonlogon
12-19-2005, 07:05 PM
Mencia is awful but...

Tell me if I'm getting the point of this article please....

His racial humor is bad because he's too white....not white, but too white?

KDawgCometh
12-19-2005, 07:06 PM
hey, don't be ragging Carlos and Martin Estevez

B Dids
12-19-2005, 08:38 PM
Mencia did some bit on CC's year in review bit (quick review David Cross killed, Sarah Silverman's ass sang) that was basically "black people in katrina were too stupid to get on the bus, lol" that made me want to kill.

[censored] that guy.