PDA

View Full Version : The "Add this to the FAQ" thread

1p0kerb0y
12-18-2005, 02:08 PM
The FAQ thread doesn't seem very detailed here. I think that some common questions should be added.

1. What is rakeback? (flame away)
2. What sites count SNG or tournament entry fees towards MGR?
3. What sites subtract bonuses from MGR?
4. What is the Party Snowball Scheme?

Others?

morgant
12-18-2005, 06:38 PM
we appreciate this feedback and will work on updatingthe FAQ. if you feel so inclined, as is done in the other forums, start creating these FAQ's and we will get them up.

pshabi
12-18-2005, 06:44 PM
There should be a sticky broadly stating what rooms offer rakeback. Or better yet, a sticky with those that DO NOT offer rakeback.

Every page has a thread asking if Party or Stars has rakeback.

MicroBob
12-18-2005, 07:06 PM
Yes...the whole bit about 'what is rakeback' is kind of taken for granted I think.
But there are many noob's who really don't know.

It wasn't too long ago that I didn't know what rakeback was (or actually believe that you could get 20% of your money back...sounded like a scam to me). I thought that getting $50 for free directly into my party account when I opened it was a pretty good deal.

12-18-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
4. What is the Party Snowball Scheme?

[/ QUOTE ]
is an affiliate promotion - doesn't belong in FAQ.
What might help affiliates is listing the affiliate email addresses and phone number at all the sites

morgant
12-19-2005, 12:14 AM
good idea al, i will try and work on that. again, if anyone wants to take the bull by the horn and make an informated FAQ we wouldnt object.

1p0kerb0y
12-19-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
good idea al, i will try and work on that. again, if anyone wants to take the bull by the horn and make an informated FAQ we wouldnt object.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would help a little more, I am just simply not knowledgable enough in the area.