PDA

View Full Version : Happy Sunday!

cnfuzzd
12-18-2005, 12:58 PM
so, yeah, i was wondering about this over my morning cup. Let me know. Thanks.

peace

john nickle

IggyWH
12-18-2005, 01:00 PM
Are we talking REAL marshmallows or those dried up pieces of crap that come in hot chocolate mix?

I personally like to use Hershey's miniatures.

BTW, you are a n00b if you use water to make hot chocolate. Milk is the ONLY way to go.

gorie
12-18-2005, 01:01 PM
i dare you to use both.

mikeyvegas
12-18-2005, 01:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dare you to use both.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's crazy talk.

eviljeff
12-18-2005, 01:11 PM
whip it. marshmallows are too much a pain in the ass. they block the flow of hot deliciousness, forcing you to take them into your mouth perhaps earlier than desired. with whipped cream, I control the flow.

cnfuzzd
12-18-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Are we talking REAL marshmallows or those dried up pieces of crap that come in hot chocolate mix?

I personally like to use Hershey's miniatures.

BTW, you are a n00b if you use water to make hot chocolate. Milk is the ONLY way to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

if you ever insult me like this again, i will send my irc posse to cut you, man. Water? WTF?

peace

john nickle

cnfuzzd
12-18-2005, 01:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i dare you to use both.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an option, and not a bad one. However, as usual, you are missing the point.

peace

john nickle

12-18-2005, 01:17 PM
Both. W/ peppermint schnapps of course.

CrazyEyez
12-18-2005, 01:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Right on. Here's another little-known tip: for better tasting cereal you can again use milk instead of water. Shhh...

cnfuzzd
12-18-2005, 01:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
whip it. marshmallows are too much a pain in the ass. they block the flow of hot deliciousness, forcing you to take them into your mouth perhaps earlier than desired. with whipped cream, I control the flow.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think this is a very serious argument in favor of the whip cream. In addition, it should be said that if a man cant control his whip cream, what kind of man is he?

Marshmallows have some answers, but this is still very compelling.

peace

john nickle

IggyWH
12-18-2005, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Right on. Here's another little-known tip: for better tasting cereal you can again use milk instead of water. Shhh...

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd be in horror if you ever came to Pittsburgh. Most people here actually use water.

12-18-2005, 01:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i think this is a very serious argument in favor of the whip cream. In addition, it should be said that if a man cant control his whip cream, what kind of man is he?

Marshmallows have some answers, but this is still very compelling.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

The trick is to make the hot chocolate super hot, and put the marshmellow in early so they break down a bunch. Then right when its cool enough to drink you add the whip cream.

gorie
12-18-2005, 01:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i dare you to use both.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an option, and not a bad one. However, as usual, you are missing the point.

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

i voted marshmallow.
i think YOU'RE missing the point , jerk !

cnfuzzd
12-18-2005, 01:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i dare you to use both.

[/ QUOTE ]

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

i voted marshmallow.
i think YOU'RE missing the point , jerk !

[/ QUOTE ]

im sorry. Thank you for voting in my poll. I didnt mean to insult you. I hope we can still be friends, and maybe one day even work past this horrible mistake of mine. I know we are strong enough, and im ready to make this work.

peace

john nickle

gorie
12-18-2005, 01:37 PM
dear cnfuzzd,

normally i am a forgiving person, but i think i hate you now.

xbff,
gorie

wacki
12-18-2005, 01:43 PM
I think you should double fist it.

Put marshmallows on the left, whip cream on the right.

chuddo
12-18-2005, 01:44 PM
i have never used whip cream for hot chocolate. always marshmallows, and usually a ton of them.

when you all say whip cream, are you talking something thick from a tub like cool whip? or something lighter like a reddi-whip from a can?

InchoateHand
12-18-2005, 01:54 PM
I was torn between VU's "Sunday Morning," and of course Johnny Cash's "Sunday Morning Coming Down."

Given that, it has to be marshmallows.

ozyman
12-18-2005, 02:29 PM
Give Marshmallow Fluff a shot, get a giant spoonful and drop the whole thing in there. You will thank me later.

TimM
12-18-2005, 02:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you should double fist it.

Put marshmallows on the left, whip cream on the right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely you're joking, Mr. Wacki.

YourFoxyGrandma
12-18-2005, 02:53 PM
I like whipped cream better, but I usually don't have any.

astroglide
12-19-2005, 01:28 AM
marshmallow creme (from the jar) is the correct answer

land o lakes instant mint hot chocolate is delicious too

lighterjobs
12-19-2005, 05:23 AM
any excuse to use whipped cream is good enough for me.

wacki
12-24-2005, 11:22 AM
http://www.ehow.com/how_10322_make-luxurious-hot.html

Super thick hot chocolate.