PDA

View Full Version : Full Contact Poker...any thoughts....100% to 300 for charter mem.

bigfishead
12-18-2005, 09:43 AM
I havent doen anything but set up the acct for Daniels new site...any thoughts on his bonus for charte members and such? How are the games? fast enuf to clear? etc etc etc..any info would be nice.

Maulik
12-18-2005, 11:51 AM
it is pokeroom is what i read earlire in the day.

NoSoup4U
12-18-2005, 12:06 PM
I'm clearing at $7.15 an hour at 5/10. Not as good as 10x reloads at PokerRoom and skins.

Theodore Donald Kiravatsos
12-18-2005, 12:22 PM
A little off topic, but has this guy learned his lessons about failed ventures yet? I mean, it can't make you look very good if you are the spokeman for a room with fifty or so active players...

Fabulous Poker and Poo Mountain? Pfffffffft.

Will this new venture flourish? Let's hope so. It just seems odd to me that someone so recently removed from a couple flops has so quickly decided to put his good name on the line on another flier.

I wish I had endorsements.

roundest
12-18-2005, 01:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A little off topic, but has this guy learned his lessons about failed ventures yet? I mean, it can't make you look very good if you are the spokeman for a room with fifty or so active players...

Fabulous Poker and Poo Mountain? Pfffffffft.

Will this new venture flourish? Let's hope so. It just seems odd to me that someone so recently removed from a couple flops has so quickly decided to put his good name on the line on another flier.

I wish I had endorsements.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a Pokerroom skin. There won't be any problem with traffic.