PDA

View Full Version : The start of my journey

pbrmeasap
12-18-2005, 05:31 AM
Forum,

I have just completed my 1000 recorded sng. It took quite sometime but I didn’t go broke. My sample may seem awfully small but please understand that the first 550 were done single tabling.

Started at the $6’s, moved to the $11’s and now find myself solidly bankrolled (yes, I read the FAQ) for the $22’s with the occasional $33’s sprinkled in.

The first 1000 games were a solitary journey proving in my own mind that I am not on the bottom of this poker food chain. Where do fit in I have no idea. My play along the games we enjoy have and will evolve. If either becomes static it will be the end of me or the game.

Like any venture or craft one takes on in life there were many peeks and valleys. This forum was always there for me. Questions I had were always being asked and answered. The good along with the bad were illustrated with brutal honesty. Thank you.

I’ve wandered a ways into the foot hills but those mountains ahead look majestic but awfully challenging. The quest has just begun for me and I know I’ll need some help. Hopefully I’ll be able to give someone else a hand along the way.

pbr

If any experienced climbers are looking for a project I am open.

raptor517
12-18-2005, 05:38 AM
im curious what drug you took 2 hours before writing this.. i suppose acid or ecstacy would make sense, but what do i know. in case you arent trippin out right now, congratulations on your achievements. holla

12-18-2005, 05:39 AM
Deep bro!

handsome
12-18-2005, 06:13 AM
I find it funny that you began your post by addressing the forum, "Forum, ..."

12-18-2005, 07:07 AM
Congrats even if you're not tripping. I am also wondering about the particular kind of drug though.

12-18-2005, 08:00 AM
My guess is Robo.

Shillx
12-18-2005, 08:05 AM
I am also wondering about the particular kind of drug though.

I'm guessing lots of PBR. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bawcerelli
12-18-2005, 09:27 AM
OP said some seriously weird [censored]. must have been hanging out with bub rub.

LINK (http://ebaumsworld.com/bubbrubbvideo.html)

woo woo!

Newt_Buggs
12-18-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im curious what drug you took 2 hours before writing this.. i suppose acid or ecstacy would make sense, but what do i know. in case you arent trippin out right now, congratulations on your achievements. holla

[/ QUOTE ]