PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remember this fishing game?

Woolygimp
12-18-2005, 03:40 AM
Several years ago I remember playing a fishing game and the only thing I really remember about it, besides the fact it was fun, was that you could eventually catch a gigantic legendary bass called Big Bubba or something in a secret cove.

I really think it was for sega genesis/ps1/snes, but I've searched all of the fishing games for each and found nothing.
I definately think its a console, but does anyone remember this game?

billymonk
12-18-2005, 04:37 AM
I hope you're talkin' about the NES game Black Bass. In which case I remember it and I think about it every day. Sometimes my girlfriend menstrates and I think to myself man, if my girlfriend blead out secrets to catching the biggest fish I'd be gold. Yah, Black Bass is all you need.

siccjay
12-18-2005, 04:45 AM
lmao

MagicMan08
12-18-2005, 03:32 PM
that game was indeed awesome, i remember i caught the dang thing and i was only like 7 or so cuz my brothers left it running...he he he

TheBlueMonster
12-18-2005, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hope you're talkin' about the NES game Black Bass.

[/ QUOTE ]
probably...
[ QUOTE ]
In which case I remember it and I think about it every day. Sometimes my girlfriend menstrates and I think to myself man, if my girlfriend blead out secrets to catching the biggest fish I'd be gold. Yah, Black Bass is all you need.

[/ QUOTE ] wtf

buffett
12-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Is this it?
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/buffett/sbfish.jpg

FouTight
12-18-2005, 07:46 PM
I definately played this game when I had sega channel, I never thought I would be able to land that big one in the secret location, but the damn thing nearly jumped into the boat.