PDA

View Full Version : Popping blood vessels in your face

Chaostracize
12-17-2005, 06:38 PM
This happened to me about a month ago after I puked. It basically looks like you're an inverted raccon for a couple of days. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and/or if this is normal caused it happened again last night.

Am I just that powerful of a puker? My friend was telling me all night that I looked like Danny Bonaduce, and I was not amused.

12-17-2005, 06:46 PM
The is the worst/most bizzare brag post ever.

I vote 1 *

bdk3clash
12-17-2005, 06:52 PM
When I throw up it tends to be a pretty violent affair. When I was a freshman in college I threw up after drinking one night and burst a bunch of blood vessels in my eyes, which completely freaked me out. It happens.

12-17-2005, 06:53 PM
I know what the post is trying to do. You're trying to get me drunk so you can put your finger inside me.

Namdrahsirhc
12-17-2005, 06:55 PM
Apparently im the only other person whos done this. happens almost every time i get an upset stomach and puke. Makes me look dead or something. Yes you are a powerful puker, thats why it happens

Tron
12-17-2005, 06:56 PM
Shouldn't there be at least 3 "Yes" votes so far?

Shoe
12-17-2005, 06:59 PM
This has never happened to me, but did happen all of the time to one of my roommates during college.

HopeydaFish
12-17-2005, 06:59 PM
Have you considered the possibility that puking so hard that blood vessels are bursting in your face might not be a good thing? I mean, I enjoy my booze as much as the next guy...but come on...

Chaostracize
12-17-2005, 07:06 PM
Yeah, I was talking to a friend about this and she told me that her friend's eye's blood vessels popped, and I'm terrified that that might happen to me.

This might sound weird, but I don't really hate the way it looks. It's just a taste of freckles, without the permanence. I think it makes me look mysterious.

Chaostracize
12-17-2005, 07:07 PM
That's like calling a cat the weirdest looking dog ever. This isn't a brag post.

pokerdirty
12-17-2005, 07:08 PM
this happens to me. The red dots under my eyes last for days.

Chaostracize
12-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Yeah... I really puke rarely though. I had just had 6 Coronas and a Red Bull and Grey Goose... then downgraded to a friend's Rolling Rock and my stomach couldn't handle the influx of rat piss after the delicious RB and GG.

JaBlue
12-17-2005, 09:04 PM
why are you mixing red bull and grey goose?

12-17-2005, 09:20 PM
Homecomming senior year of high school I drank all day, ended up puking a ton, don't really remeber puking but I guess I did. Both eyes were briht red from the middle down. Luckily I had my senior portraits scheduled for that day. My face was red and puffy, my eyes were puffy. Luckily retouching is a magical thing and the pictures turned out great. Based on those pictures I am sure any woman on earth would look good retouched up in Playboy

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
why are you mixing red bull and grey goose?

[/ QUOTE ]

Two thoughts. There is very, very, very little difference in "quality" of vodka besides pricing. Its a pretty simple substance. So which vodka one for their Red Bull is pretty pointless. I realize you may know this, and are thus advocating a cheaper vodka, but the psychosomatic effect of drinking THE TOP VODKA ACCORDING TO THE CHICAGO BASED BEVERAGE INSTITUTE (non-blind tasting) carries some special "taste" I'm sure.

Second thought:
[ QUOTE ]
then downgraded to a friend's Rolling Rock and my stomach couldn't handle the influx of rat piss

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone drinking Red Bull as their mainstay is in a very tenuous position to consider other crappy beverages "rat piss." I think of this as more of a lateral move. Does Red Bull qualify as pureed rate entrails?

surfinillini
12-17-2005, 09:47 PM
happened to me once after 21 shots of jack and 2 hours of straight puking.

woke up, my eyes and the surrounding area were black and blue, apparently i broke blood vessels around my eyes from puking so hard.

it went away in about a week, felt fine even though I looked like Tommy Gun (pre-HIV)

wdeadwyler
12-17-2005, 10:41 PM
I tore my esophagus from puking. Air bubbles were leaking from my lungs into my chest cavity. My chest and neck was squishy and when you pressed into it you could feel and hear air bubbles popping.

I spent a week in the hospital, luckily my body healed itself or I woulda had life threatening surgery and they would have to cut opoen from the top to bottom of my torso and insert bags to drain all of the liquids.

Chaostracize
12-17-2005, 10:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone drinking Red Bull as their mainstay is in a very tenuous position to consider other crappy beverages "rat piss." I think of this as more of a lateral move. Does Red Bull qualify as pureed rate entrails?

[/ QUOTE ]

As soon as I wrote the derogatory RR remark I knew someone was going to call me out for drinking the Red Bull. It's not a mainstay, but as far as mixed drinks go it's relatively easy to put down.

As far as Goose as compared to other vodkas, I think my reasoning for liking it above all others might be bizarre. I like GG because when you put it in the freezers it gets thick and gets a kind of sambucca-like consistency that no other vodka gets (that I've seen).

My mainstay vodka for cost vs. quality is Svedka.

The rat-piss comment was really meant in terms of quality of beer, not quality of drink.

Chaostracize
12-17-2005, 10:46 PM
Good times. Is there some kind of recommnded drink to have after you puke, like milk or something, to negate the deteriorative effects of the stomach acids on the lining of the esophagus?

surfinillini
12-17-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good times. Is there some kind of recommnded drink to have after you puke, like milk or something, to negate the deteriorative effects of the stomach acids on the lining of the esophagus?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, more booze

wdeadwyler
12-17-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know. This is a good question. I'll ask my doctor when I go in for my checkup (oh wait that isnt gonna happen cuz Im going to Spain). If anyone knows please tell us.

benza13
12-17-2005, 11:11 PM
This happened to me once at college, and I am pretty sure it was parents weekend (at least my parents were visiting that weekend) so it was fun explaining to them that I was so drunk the night before that I puked hard enough to make my face look ridiculous for the next week.

Blarg
12-18-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I tore my esophagus from puking. Air bubbles were leaking from my lungs into my chest cavity. My chest and neck was squishy and when you pressed into it you could feel and hear air bubbles popping.

I spent a week in the hospital, luckily my body healed itself or I woulda had life threatening surgery and they would have to cut opoen from the top to bottom of my torso and insert bags to drain all of the liquids.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap that sounds frightening.

I thought I had both puked and crapped as hard, and explosively, as humanly possible, but I guess not.

I have coughed so hard I've thrown up, though.

DrGutshot
12-18-2005, 03:03 AM
Did anyone else read the title of this post as "Pooping blood vessels in your face" and get really confused/disgusted/curious?

-DrG

Chaostracize
12-18-2005, 03:39 AM
That's hilarious. Was it something you ate?

12-18-2005, 03:49 AM
I have had this happen to me on a few occasions. I hate it.

Perrier

Blarg
12-18-2005, 04:27 AM
No, I just had a really bad long-lasting flu. At least I think it was a flu. Coughing up blood, whopper headaches from the coughing etc. I seriously thought I was going to cough so hard I'd have a stroke. It was a full-body thing. Lungs haven't been quite the same since.

DoomSlice
12-18-2005, 04:37 AM
F-ed up.

-Skeme-
12-18-2005, 05:45 AM
This reminds me.. last night I puked in my friends shoe.

peachy
12-18-2005, 08:35 AM
yes...anytime i have thrown up i pop vessels around my eyes

Lazymeatball
12-18-2005, 08:44 AM
I puke often enough and effortlessly as to avoid this dilemna. Puking is usually a matter of fact affair with me, the worst to happen is I get a little teary eyed sometimes and then keep on drinking. i probably boot 4-5 times a year from drinking.