PDA

View Full Version : bk vs schneids vs nlsoldier

bicyclekick
12-17-2005, 05:35 PM
I wonder who came out on top? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Canterbury 30/60

I just recently got moved to the game and all that's happened so far is I've cold-called 3 bets on the button with 87s and I took down the pot. I'm clearly playing my A game. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I raise QQ utg, nlsoldier cold calls in mp, the poster calls, schneider calls in the sb, bb calls.

Flop 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif4/images/graemlins/spade.gif3/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Checked to me, I bet, soiler raises, poster folds, schneider check 3 bets, i spray a line of 3 more bets (4 bet), soiler calls, schneider calls.

Turn K/images/graemlins/club.gif
check, I bet, soiler raises, schneider calls 2, I 3 bet, soiler calls, schneider calls.

river T/images/graemlins/heart.gif
check, I bet, soiler folds, schneider calls and of course my hand is good...but the table just gasps, they can't believe it. They're too dumb to understand. I'm just that good. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Justin A
12-17-2005, 06:18 PM
Wow soiler is really spewing. nh nh.

Klepton
12-17-2005, 06:25 PM
i really don't think there's any good reason for soiler raising the turn, other than spewage.

GuyOnTilt
12-17-2005, 07:10 PM
Is Soiler to -1,000 BB's yet?

GoT

Oilcan
12-17-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Canterbury 30/60

I just recently got moved to the game and all that's happened so far is I've cold-called 3 bets on the button with 87s and I took down the pot. I'm clearly playing my A game. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I raise QQ utg, nlsoldier cold calls in mp, the poster calls, schneider calls in the sb, bb calls.

Flop 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif4/images/graemlins/spade.gif3/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Checked to me, I bet, soiler raises, poster folds, schneider check 3 bets, i spray a line of 3 more bets (4 bet), soiler calls, schneider calls.

check, I bet, soiler raises, schneider calls 2, I 3 bet, soiler calls, schneider calls.

check, I bet, soiler folds, schneider calls and of course my hand is good...but the table just gasps, they can't believe it. They're too dumb to understand. I'm just that good. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!

The tables gasps!...

If I was in this game and did'nt know you guys, I would be yelling for another rack while drooling all over the table.

What did schneids have to play it like that and call the river?.... 75s or Tsxs?

istewart
12-17-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is Soiler to -1,000 BB's yet?

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

MEbenhoe
12-17-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
bk vs schneids vs nlsoldier

[/ QUOTE ]

<----Owns all 3 of you

PokerBob
12-17-2005, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Canterbury 30/60

[/ QUOTE ]

my guess:
Schneids = A /images/graemlins/spade.gifT /images/graemlins/spade.gif and makes the payoff card on the river.
Soiler = 88

jba
12-17-2005, 09:21 PM
nice call bob on schneid,

soiler maybe 66 too

flawless_victory
12-17-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Canterbury 30/60

[/ QUOTE ]

my guess:
Schneids = A /images/graemlins/spade.gifT /images/graemlins/spade.gif and makes the payoff card on the river.
Soiler = 66/77

[/ QUOTE ]
in which case every1 played pretty reasonable

Schneids
12-17-2005, 11:05 PM
Apparently if I would have check 3-bet the turn BK would have folded and then I would have won the pot on the river when Soiler missed his spade draw (dumb dumb dumb dumb turn raise by him!) though I think BK is FOS when he tells me he woulda folded if I check 3bet the turn.

I quickly skimmed the responses and I don't think anyone said what I had. I'm hoping BK doesn't tell either.

thatpfunk
12-17-2005, 11:42 PM
a7?

thatpfunk
12-18-2005, 12:58 AM
i rescind my retarded hand reading for not noticing the river call

NLSoldier
12-18-2005, 01:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Apparently if I would have check 3-bet the turn BK would have folded and then I would have won the pot on the river when Soiler missed his spade draw (dumb dumb dumb dumb turn raise by him!) though I think BK is FOS when he tells me he woulda folded if I check 3bet the turn.

I quickly skimmed the responses and I don't think anyone said what I had. I'm hoping BK doesn't tell either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you outed me, Im outing you. Im pretty sure schnieds said he had 88 or 99.

As for my turn raise, I hadnt played live in a while and forgot that canterbury isnt like party poker where you have to raise the turn if you wanna get there on the river. Had we been playing on party, raising the turn would clearly be correct.