PDA

View Full Version : McDonalds

istewart
12-17-2005, 03:42 PM
Do they serve nuggets/fries/burgers-type food around 8-10 A.M.? I know this thread sucks but I just can't find anyone who knows.

12-17-2005, 03:44 PM
no not here in stl

istewart
12-17-2005, 03:44 PM
Thanks.

12-17-2005, 03:45 PM
ah hey another Missourian. Nice to meet you sir.

Clarkmeister
12-17-2005, 03:46 PM
BK does, McD's doesn't.

12-17-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same to you. If you guys are interested, go to a mcdonalds at 2 am, location times may vary. Order youru food. Pay with credit card. They cant take credit cards for like an hour over night, while they batch out, so they just give you your food for free.

12-17-2005, 03:56 PM
Wouldn't it be up to the manager at each McD's? You'd probably have to go there to find out.

12-17-2005, 03:56 PM
I assume it'd have to be a 24 hr mcdonalds for this to work, otherwise they'd just close the batch while they were closed... yes?

12-17-2005, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I assume it'd have to be a 24 hr mcdonalds for this to work, otherwise they'd just close the batch while they were closed... yes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Obv yes, 24 hour mcdonalds. I thought they were all 24 hours now? Most if not all are here. But, like I said, times may very, so you will have to experiment with what time they batch. The only reason I figured it out was comming home from a bar at 2:45, at they said they couldnt run my card, so I asked why. Works pretty much every time now.

istewart
12-17-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same to you. If you guys are interested, get the [censored] beaten out of you by 5 black McDonald's employees.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

12-17-2005, 04:01 PM
Well, 2:45 seems like a pretty good time to do it. Its after 2 am, so almost everyone who was out that night has gone home, and its not early enough for them to be getting people in for pre-work breakfast. Between 2:30 and 3:30 seems like it would be the best bet, by far.

I dont know if every McDonalds is 24 hrs anymore; I havent eaten McDonalds in months. As the gay weightlifter mentioned, it would probably be up to the manager of the individual McDonalds, as most of them are franchised and there really wouldn't be any enforcable corporate policy about this. But if you order at the box and dawdle a bit, your food should be ready by the time you go to pay with your unusable credit card, and what are they gonna do, throw the food out? Perhaps, but you have a good chance of getting your hands on it pro bono.

12-17-2005, 04:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same to you. If you guys are interested, get the [censored] beaten out of you by 5 black McDonald's employees.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Not all Mcdonalds employees are black, and violent, no matter what your parents/tv have taught you. And no matter what thier color, I [censored] doubt they give two shits about giving away stuff for free.

Skipbidder
12-17-2005, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Obv yes, 24 hour mcdonalds. I thought they were all 24 hours now?

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't eaten at a McDonalds in about 10 years. I was driving home the other day at between 11 pm and midnight on a weekday (from Chicago to a suburb), and really had a McDonalds craving. I passed three that were closed. I ended up getting White Castle cheese sticks instead.

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

All Mcdonalds employees are black and violent. Listen to what your parents/tv have taught you. Because they are black, and jewish, they are incapable of giving away stuff for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

In tribute of istewart, my first FYP ever.

12-17-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks. That helps so much because every single McDonalds is going to run exaclty like the one you go to.

[/ QUOTE ]

FiP