PDA

View Full Version : idea for dealing with bums...lol?

12-17-2005, 02:07 PM
Alright, I had a crazy idea: What if someone could design some type of gun that would fire quarters. That way when I pull up to a freeway on-ramp and there is a homeless dude begging for money, I can bust this thing out and be like "READY?!!!!" and he'll take a swift inhale of air, drop his arms to his sides while flexing his chest and be like "okay! do it! GO!!!"

Pop! Pop! Pop!

Bum: "Thanks brotha!"

Me: "Woooooooo!" *tires screeching*

I think this would be a lot of fun and we would both win. What do you think?

youtalkfunny
12-17-2005, 02:22 PM
You'll put somebody's eye out with that thing!

12-17-2005, 02:23 PM
Guns don't kill people, quarters kill people.

IronDragon1
12-17-2005, 02:31 PM
That would make for a terribly malicious idea and a fairly entertaining video.

MelchyBeau
12-17-2005, 02:41 PM
you should get a [censored] for a dollar.

Bradyams
12-17-2005, 02:43 PM
I never participated in this activity:

My freshman college roommate used to drive around Denver with his friends, and they would use the car cigarette lighter to get quarters extremely hot, and then they'd use pliars to throw them at beggars on the corners. Obviously they'd go to pick up the quarter and wouldn't be too happy.

Alobar
12-17-2005, 02:49 PM
beggers actually pick up quaters?

HopeydaFish
12-17-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

My freshman college roommate used to drive around Denver with his friends, and they would use the car cigarette lighter to get quarters extremely hot, and then they'd use pliars to throw them at beggars on the corners. Obviously they'd go to pick up the quarter and wouldn't be too happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just about the most horrible thing I've ever heard.

stickman
12-17-2005, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is F'ing fantastic. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

12-17-2005, 07:13 PM
"sorry, I cant carry change in these pants, it just falls right out"

TheBlueMonster
12-17-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is F'ing fantastic and I only say this cause I'm a 19 year old douchebag from New Jersey which doesn't excuse my post but at least sheds some light on why I'm like this.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 09:23 PM
I will throw pennies at you when I find you.

benza13
12-17-2005, 11:21 PM
This is a noble idea, although safety glasses will become a very powerful bargaining item for the homeless as well if we carry this plan out.

Funny bum story that I'd like to add:

Go to a baseball game with some friends and we are walking to the game from the bar. A homeless guy asks one kid for some change and he replies that he doesn't have any. So the homeless guy says something to the effect of: "well, thanks anyways fatso." The other two guys and me completely lose it laughing and the fat kid can't even come up with a response. This was not dropped for quite a while, and I still have never seen anyone else getting pwned like this by a homeless guy.

Blarg
12-18-2005, 02:54 AM
Well, if pwning someone is being a total jackass, that guy's got it licked.

jaydub
12-18-2005, 02:58 AM
OP,

Such devices that can fire pocket change exist. They are called shotguns. Firing them out of a car window is great fun.

Helpfully,

J

12-18-2005, 08:22 AM
"Best dollar eighty I ever spent!"

David04
12-18-2005, 09:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is a noble idea, although safety glasses will become a very powerful bargaining item for the homeless as well if we carry this plan out.

Funny bum story that I'd like to add:

Go to a baseball game with some friends and we are walking to the game from the bar. A homeless guy asks one kid for some change and he replies that he doesn't have any. So the homeless guy says something to the effect of: "well, thanks anyways fatso." The other two guys and me completely lose it laughing and the fat kid can't even come up with a response. This was not dropped for quite a while, and I still have never seen anyone else getting pwned like this by a homeless guy.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have a story similar to this. Oddly enough, this happened when I was going to a baseball game. I'm walking down the street with my friends, when this guy who is walking behind us a little bit catches up to us and says to me "You been eatin' your collard greens, boy?" I had no idea what anyone says to this, so I just say something "Nah, man" Then the homeless bum says..."You gettin' fat boy!" My friends and I immediately start dying laughing.

It was a pretty long time before the whole "You got insulted by a homeless guy" thing blew over. But it was [censored] hilarious.

It was probably a lot funnier when it actually happened, but I don't know.

NutzyClutz
12-18-2005, 11:58 AM
I have a quarter krazy glued to sidewalk in front of my house.

David04
12-18-2005, 12:06 PM
You could always pay them to drink chemicals (http://www.sciencedaily.com/upi/?feed=TopNews&article=UPI-1-20051218-09504500-bc-us-homelesshurt.xml)