PDA

View Full Version : City Scoot

Soul Daddy
12-17-2005, 06:32 AM
Apologies in advance for the drunk post. Anyway, there ia a local (Louisville) company that I thought was worth mentionining on OOT. They picked me up at a bar and drove my car home. Once here they settled up (about $10 more than a cab) and let me be. What a great idea. Does everyone have this sort of blessing? I promise it took me longer to write this than it wlll you to respond. Please do so. Thanks, Soul

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 07:45 AM
that is a good idea - how many times has a drunk thought he was gonna need his car and didn't leave it in the parking lot.

we don't have one though...

RB

cyberSTACK
12-17-2005, 07:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Apologies in advance for the drunk post. Anyway, there ia a local (Louisville) company that I thought was worth mentionining on OOT. They picked me up at a bar and drove my car home. Once here they settled up (about $10 more than a cab) and let me be. What a great idea. Does everyone have this sort of blessing? I promise it took me longer to write this than it wlll you to respond. Please do so. Thanks, Soul

[/ QUOTE ]

never apoligize for being drunk, especially on a friday night, this is a given. i'm glad your are fortunate to have such a service. i had to wait for a cab in SF for like 15 minutes and it is cold right now for the bay area.

drunken salute,
cyber