PDA

View Full Version : man...I look old...

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 03:45 AM
33 years old -

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7343/whiskey6sd.png

guess a 4 year drinking binge really adds on the miles - LOL

Time to drag out the treadmill, a razor, and the "Just for Men" kit again.

RB

daryn
12-17-2005, 03:53 AM
please post a pic that works old man

Colonel Kataffy
12-17-2005, 03:58 AM
i thought he was talking about his avatar.

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 03:58 AM
LOL

YOU LOOK OLD

LOL

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 03:59 AM
try that one...

goddamn whippersnappers - getting on my nerves with all their IM'ing and the chatting...why, in my day, we just had tin cans with string to surf the web...

When you wanted to download images, you needed to know how to be handy with a pen and paper as the server described the pic. for you to draw.

nowadays with these fancy gif's and jpg's you can just see them easily.

RB

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 04:04 AM
This version should work. http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/5297/whi9gn.png

HopeydaFish
12-17-2005, 04:05 AM
What the hell were you drinking for those 4 years? Arsenic?

Just For Men will take 10 years off you...the grey hair needs to go.

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 04:08 AM
don't worry, Inchaote -

I'm sure there's still room in Starksy and Hutch for a threesome if you're real lonely. However I have no desire to let you blow me...

henceforth...

*** you are ignoring InchaoteHand ***

there - that's better....smells better around here too.

RB

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 04:10 AM
number of things -

lots of booze + anti-depressants = bloat -

but the truth is, I was turning grey before that - LOL - I had a streak of grey down the back of my head since I was a kid - rumor is I cracked my skull on a coffeetable and the scar tissue where I did it turned into a grey streak of hair.

RB

ononimo
12-17-2005, 04:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Just For Men will take 10 years off you...the grey hair needs to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, the grey hair wouldn't be such a problem if you were otherwise in shape (see: Anderson Cooper ... chicks love him).

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 04:12 AM
a shave might help too..

In my defense - I was on hour 20 of a 23 hr. day

RB

dblgutshot
12-17-2005, 04:18 AM
a)You can dye your hair
or
b)You can get into shape and leave the hair grey

I think a) is much easier.

At least you're not bald, that's always a plus!

ononimo
12-17-2005, 04:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
a)You can dye your hair
or
b)You can get into shape and leave the hair grey

I think a) is much easier.

At least you're not bald, that's always a plus!

[/ QUOTE ]

a) is much easier but b) will yield far greater all-around benefits (and i'm not just talking about health-related ones).

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 04:24 AM
I think I found my New Year's Resolution /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

[censored]
12-17-2005, 04:27 AM
honestly dude, with a little bit of work I think you'd be pretty happy with how you look.

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 04:28 AM
A few years ago I used to get "cute" a lot from girls - not anymore....

I was just telling someone - I think I found the motivation for a New Year's Resolution.

RB

PoBoy321
12-17-2005, 04:28 AM
I always thought you were the guy in your old avatar.

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 04:29 AM
I was -

old photo - 6 or 7 years ago.

RB

ononimo
12-17-2005, 04:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
honestly dude, with a little bit of work I think you'd be pretty happy with how you look.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with this ... a little bit of weight loss/muscle gain goes a LONG way.

PoBoy321
12-17-2005, 04:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I was -

old photo - 6 or 7 years ago.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you've really let yourself go.

EDIT: I kid, of course.

ononimo
12-17-2005, 04:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think I found my New Year's Resolution /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

perhaps a prop bet is in order?

[ QUOTE ]
actually, the grey hair wouldn't be such a problem if you were otherwise in shape (see: Anderson Cooper ... chicks love him because he's rich).

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored]
[ QUOTE ]
A few years ago I used to get "cute" a lot from girls - not anymore....

I was just telling someone - I think I found the motivation for a New Year's Resolution.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah man I think you could have the whole distinguished/hansome thing going for you. Sort of like George Clooney has as he as aged, except well you know, you're no george clooney but then again who is.

ononimo
12-17-2005, 04:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
actually, the grey hair wouldn't be such a problem if you were otherwise in shape (see: Anderson Cooper ... chicks love him because he's rich).

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true but i know a lot of girls that liked him before they knew he was a Vanderbilt (back when he was doing World News Now on ABC)

12-17-2005, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

true but i know a lot of girls that liked him before they knew he was a Vanderbilt (back when he was doing World News Now on ABC)

[/ QUOTE ]

World News Now on ABC, what a shittty gig.

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 04:38 AM
I'm 6'3" and am currently flucuating between 207 and 212 pounds...

I think my target is 180 pounds...hmmm....

methinks on this a bit -

RB

12-17-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
guess a 4 year drinking binge really adds on the miles - LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you know a 4-year pot binge will do essentially the same, yes?

ononimo
12-17-2005, 04:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, it's network TV and can serve as a launchpad but the 3am-5am slot isn't exactly prime real estate and those anchors aren't pulling down big paychecks.

12-17-2005, 04:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, it's network TV and can serve as a launchpad but the 3am-5am slot isn't exactly prime real estate and those anchors aren't pulling down big paychecks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, you're right- he's cute.

SackUp
12-17-2005, 04:50 AM
Gym + Just for men and you are back in your prime. Technology is a beautiful thing...learn to love it!

ononimo
12-17-2005, 04:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, if being the anchor of World News Now is such a pussy magnet, i guess it's only a matter of time before Anderson Cooper's replacement lands on the cover of People's Sexiest Man Alive issue:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/OccamsRazor/derekmcginty.jpg

astroglide
12-17-2005, 05:08 AM
i wouldn't dye it. a clipped/shaved haircut might look cool but i'm generally a fan of such things.

you look like you have some mileage, but i wouldn't look at that pic and put you near 40. i'd guess 36 probably.

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 05:13 AM
What would be a good prop bet for losing some weight?

30 pounds in 6 months? - I'm at about 206 and I"d like to get to 170 again...

I've never had to lose weight before - don't know how hard it really is, but I suspect the sugary cola is the first to go.

RB

12-17-2005, 05:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, if being the anchor of World News Now is such a pussy magnet, i guess it's only a matter of time before Anderson Cooper's replacement lands on the cover of People's Sexiest Man Alive issue:

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your point exactly that Anderson Cooper is hot? Okay, fine, I already conceded that you were correct; he's one hot mutherfucker, but I'm not a good judge of these things because I like chicks.

ononimo
12-17-2005, 05:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What is your point exactly that Anderson Cooper is hot? Okay, fine, I already conceded that you were correct; he's one hot mutherfucker, but I'm not a good judge of these things, because I like chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm sorry you're not enjoying your OOT experience right now but i'm not the one who came at you ... my point was simply that women liked Anderson Cooper before they knew he was from a famously wealthy family and that World News Now is a long way from wealth and fame.

astroglide
12-17-2005, 05:29 AM
30 pounds in 6 months is easy if you have discipline. go for it.

12-17-2005, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my point was simply that women liked Anderson Cooper before they knew he was from a famously wealthy family and that World News Now is a long way from wealth and fame.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, what you're saying he's hot and his replacement is not? Yeah, I got that already.

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 05:31 AM
Mitch, quit while you are far behind.

12-17-2005, 05:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Mitch, quit while you are far behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm far drunk; how am I doing considering...?

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 05:36 AM
So-so.

young nut
12-17-2005, 05:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]

methinks on this a bit -

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

6'3 180, that seems pretty light to me for your height.

chesspain
12-17-2005, 08:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

methinks on this a bit -

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

6'3 180, that seems pretty light to me for your height.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this this. Maybe rather than obsessing about his weight and other aspects of his physical appearance, Whiskytown should focus on being healthy--you know, doing the "simple" things like staying sober, eating properly, getting enough sleep, trying to get some regular exercise, etc. He might be amazed, then, by how much better he will begin to look and feel.

12-17-2005, 12:12 PM
The last couple posters are absolutely right. At 6'3", you could easily be 207-212 and in amazing shape... the key is to turn that weight into muscle mass, not flab. You really don't want to get below 180 or so, at 6'3", or you start looking like - well - me.

I think your goal should have something to do with changing your BMI, or losing fat... but I'm not sure exactly how one would qualify such a resolution so that it could be a prop bet.

yasher

SmileyEH
12-17-2005, 12:40 PM
Low intensity cardio will burn the fat. You could start off with walking a couple miles a day, then move to cardio machines at a gym or jogging if your knees can handle it. Just make sure to stick with a routine and do whatever for a long time - running a mile as fast as you can won't do much for burning fat, but a light jog or 45 mins on the bike will do wonders.

If you want to get some muscle tone start with low intensity excercises: pushups, situps, etc. and mess around with some light free weights.

-SmileyEH

27offsuit
12-17-2005, 01:31 PM
http://www.birdsinthebelfry.com/AA%20QUEER%20EYE.jpg

12-17-2005, 01:42 PM
You should have married 5-6 year ago, then you wouldnt have to care about these things

istewart
12-17-2005, 01:53 PM
Step 1 involves removing the raccoon carcass from your skull.

12-17-2005, 02:04 PM
You do look quite old.

12-17-2005, 03:37 PM
6'3" 180 would just look goofy on an adult male mammal.

Maybe it looks OK on a high school senior or something, but an adult wouldn't command much respect being this thin.

195-205 seems fine. Just make sure it's in the right place. Hopefully you'll lose some of the weight in your cheeks. We don't even know what your teeth look like since you aren't smiling but I'm guessing not good.

Comb your eyebrows, comb your hair, lose about 10 lb's exercise more and smile. Good luck to ya sir.

utmt40
12-17-2005, 03:43 PM
You do look quite old (for your age) but I think with a little work around the edges you'll be fine.

astroglide
12-17-2005, 03:51 PM
BE HONEST

TheMainEvent
12-17-2005, 03:54 PM
Whiskey,

You are the official OOT Masochist.

TimM
12-17-2005, 03:57 PM
I picked 35. Other than the grey, he doesn't look that old. His face is not all wrinkly, etc.

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 04:09 PM
you're gonna make me laugh and spew milk on my computer screen.

That's actually the first picture of me that's gotten on the computer and on the internet in 3 yrs....

I don't do much with cameras...

RB

astroglide
12-17-2005, 04:25 PM
you guys that picked 40+ are high as a kite

BradleyT
12-17-2005, 04:36 PM
I picked 40. I'm 31 and he looks 40.

deadmoney98
12-17-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
a shave might help too..

In my defense - I was on hour 20 of a 23 hr. day

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Your days only have 23 hours!!!
Well obviously you are going to age faster than the rest of us.

Man I kill me. Seriously though, I have gray hair too, a lot of chicks dig it, or so they say.

miajag81
12-17-2005, 05:11 PM
http://www.gillette.com/de/berlin/images/bilder/bild_mach3turbo.jpg

12-17-2005, 05:28 PM
Here's a 2 step plan for you:

1. Get better lighting.

2. More funny T-shirts. The chicks dig the funny T-shirts.

You're gold.