PDA

View Full Version : I don't know about you guys, but I'd feel like a wuss if...

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 03:29 AM
If I was married to a pop star and then filed for "spousal support" after the divorce.

I mean, jesus - you're the man with the penis in the family - filing for spousal support from your WIFE? -

guess we know who has the balls in those marriages.../images/graemlins/grin.gif

Janet Jackson - had her hubby Rene leeching after him.
Britney Spears has Cletus.
Jessica Simpson has Nick - though she refused to sign the prenup when HE was making the money...LOL - hmmm...whoops?

Here honey - just send me $10K a month in spousal support - you can keep my shaft and balls - I obviously don't need them anymore. I have been neutered

RB

imported_CaseClosed326
12-17-2005, 03:30 AM
Yeah, I have too much pride to turn down free money too...

12-17-2005, 03:31 AM
My pride is worth $10k/month. I'd be at the courthouse at 4:30 in the morning, just waiting to file those papers.

12-17-2005, 03:48 AM
I would feel like a leader in the men's rights movement.

Plus I'd have 10k a friggan month.

Awesome,

Perrier

wonderwes
12-17-2005, 03:50 AM
Reports are K. Federline has hired lawyers, and he wants a 50/50 split, which would entitle him to $125 million. I say he can do that as long as he agrees to get a hand chopped off.

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 03:53 AM
Yeah, because having a penis or not has a LOT to do with getting free money! I mean, whoever doesn't have a penis DESERVES free money, and whoever has a penis, should get it cut off for wanting free money.

Awesome logic RB -LOL- as always!

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 03:53 AM
I would be AMAZED if he pulls that off...

I'd have to imagine her lawyers wrote an iron-clad pre-nup - but that's CA - you never know. Tell me last month that Doyle would be taking the 5th Amendment for Insider Trading/Securites fraud and I wouldn't have believed that either.

RB

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 03:57 AM
" I'd have to imagine her lawyers wrote an iron-clad pre-nup - but that's CA - you never know. Tell me last month that Doyle would be taking the 5th Amendment for Insider Trading/Securites fraud and I wouldn't have believed that either."

I'd guess that makes you stupid. Even though you and Doyle go way back and are pretty clearly close buddies, how is it especially unfathomable that a long time professional gambler would try to inflate stockprices or otherwise engage in unethical-bordering-on-illegal behavior?

Lordy mae.

12-17-2005, 03:58 AM
By Doyle, you clearly mean Brunson. Link pls.

Thanks,

Perrier

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 03:59 AM
Perrier. Whiskeytown is as much in the know as anyone who clicks on "New Views and Gossip." Its on the left.

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 04:02 AM
You are infected with the disease known as bone-headed stupidity.

I must prevent you from passing this disease on to me...

*** you are ignoring this user ***

much better then the idea you had of putting a condom over the screen.

RB

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 04:09 AM
Shouldn't you stop replying to me if you are ignoring me? Wait, never mind, you are too busy felling like a wuss. Isn't it time for you to celebrate marijuana, bring up you INCREDIBLE FOUR YEARS of alcohol use, or make your three hundred and seven thousandth reference to your "faith?"

Nice delete moron...ninja bumping your own lame threads.

Brock Landers
12-17-2005, 01:43 PM
Hey Hand, what's with the hardon for Whiskeytown? I must have missed something.

cdxx
12-17-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Reports are K. Federline has hired lawyers, and he wants a 50/50 split, which would entitle him to $125 million. I say he can do that as long as he agrees to get his penis chopped off.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, because having a penis or not has a LOT to do with getting free money! I mean, whoever doesn't have a penis DESERVES free money, and whoever has a penis, should get it cut off for wanting free money.

[/ QUOTE ]

combining posts for a FYP

samjjones
12-17-2005, 04:29 PM
According to my wife (who reads all of those rags), SHE cheated on HIM. So I'd say f-her...pay me.

Blarg
12-18-2005, 03:02 AM
If the roles were reversed, nearly every woman on the planet would suck you dry, and not in a good way. I know guys that have been one step away from living in cardboard boxes from vindictive ex's.

If it's fair one way, it's fair the other. Welcome to the dark side of women's lib, honey!