12-17-2005, 01:42 AM
Party $33 Three handed Blinds 250/500
Hero bb 1790 after posting
Villan sb 2700
UTG 2000ish

fold
SB min raise to 1000
hero K3 diamonds in bb

Villan had min raised last 3 times folded to him in sb and I havent played back yet. Read he could have any 2 and I think that I have some FE but not too much. If I push and win I'm big stack and can bully next 2 hands lose and I'm out. Whats heros play.

bluefeet
12-17-2005, 03:04 AM
Chips don't quite add up...bout a grand short. Anyway, this thing is so read dependant. You do have a little FE here - and he has no excuse for not pushing AI to you (which you couldn't call)...a sign of weakness maybe. He also has the opening option next hand - adding to his ability to fold, pushing the next. With your read, pushing over here is reasonable.

Mr_J
12-17-2005, 03:39 AM
I push. I'd be looking to get him to back off, and K3s will likely be better than the next hand you get in the bb. I'd assume I have no FE (perhaps you do, since he might fold rags in order to maintain FE). Since he's minraised the last 3 times, most of the time he's pushing a large enough range that you should be fine to call. Pushing is worth more than ICM would suggest as it could prevent some future steals. It may lower your own FE though.

So yeh, I push. Most likely profitable vs his range (hey it's possible he got 4 aces in a row) and time to make a stand.