PDA

View Full Version : I used to be smart....

12-17-2005, 01:13 AM
So I had another episodic thing. There is this supervisor at my job who makes fun of me and uses me basically as his bitch. I wanted to best the [censored] out of him. But I wont because people like me who are on the verge of sanity, well I have the feeling society will finish me off instead of ingoring me if I did something violent, or throw me in a mental institution.So instead of beating the [censored] out of him, I just left. So now I have no job and am living at my parents house. I went home and swallowed lots of pills and felt fine for a while but then I passed out. When i woke up I was in the menorah medical center. Today i was released. And i swear that i feel really good. Really good. So i have some free time on my hands now.actually its allfree right now and i went to the basement to go find a book and ended up getting my old school stuff. I found principal's honor roll certificates and all A report cards. I found a certificate from John Hopkins university saying something about my future, and a mass mailed letter to honor roll students from president bill clinton. And I came in second in the school geography bee.woot.
I dont remember most of this stuff, but apparently I used to be a good student. I wonder where exactly I went wrong...
So im left to wonder could I be smart again? I really dont know. I failed a lot of classes in late high school, and I failed out of Kstate(although this is mainly because I never went to class), so now iI attend the intellectual mecca of John son county community college, lol. I want my nerd self back! /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif Also, I think I scared my GF...alot...

BreakEvenPlayer
12-17-2005, 01:16 AM
I don't have any advice... I'm just happy that you're posting again Bryce.

12-17-2005, 01:21 AM
No i think i dont need any advice.honest . I swear. .I think Ive solved all my problems. I m fully at peace.

einbert
12-17-2005, 01:26 AM
Are you the real spaceman?

If so, prove it.

12-17-2005, 01:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

If so, prove it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes I am, how do I prove it?

Klepton
12-17-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If so, prove it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you gotta do soemthing, cuz no one believes you.

12-17-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If so, prove it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
what am i supposed to do? Maybe some one can meet me in person? I would say that i really dont give a [censored] who you think i am...but i do.

razor
12-17-2005, 01:33 AM
Don't listen to the doubters spaceman, they are idiots

tolbiny
12-17-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If so, prove it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
what am i supposed to do? Maybe some one can meet me in person? I would say that i really dont give a [censored] who you think i am...but i do.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's not spaceman bryce, hes done his homework.

Stuey
12-17-2005, 02:31 AM
You were smart the whole time Bryce but you have a weakness. Like kryptonite is to Superman as[/b]sclowns are to the Spaceman.

You know how dumb people get by in life Bryce?

They find people with a heart of gold and a true spirit and they try to rip it out and destroy it so they can feel better about themselves.

You are a smart guy, and most importantly a good guy! You always will be. Stupid people were just trying to smoother the greatness that is the Spaceman. But they failed and now you know what to expect in the future so they can't [censored] with you no more.

The Spaceman has overcomith! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Edit: You need an avatar imo. Tell us what kind of avatar you would enjoy and I'm sure me or someone in oot can hook you up bro. I have one with tigger and bunch of bunnies that I thinhk you might like I will try and find it.

Evan
12-17-2005, 02:49 AM
Wow, you have a girlfriend?

jba
12-17-2005, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

where have you been, she is cute and asian and no you can't see pics

Evan
12-17-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

where have you been, she is cute and asian and no you can't see pics

[/ QUOTE ]
I've been here. I have no idea who this guy is or why everyone seems so enamored with him. If he posted before I either don't know his old name, didn't care what he had to say, or both.

I also don't know who you are or why you're in charge of distribution for his girlfiend's pictures.

jba
12-17-2005, 03:08 AM
haha well the cute/girlfriend/no pics apparently was an issue before just trying to catch you up bro no big deal.

funny about the "don't know who you are" though that is funny stuff

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 03:09 AM
He was an odd, confused guy who made posts similar, but fundamentally different to this current imposter.

His posts were characterized by their relentless stupidity, but also occasionally a beautiful bit of absurdity.

He was one of El Diablo's stupid projects--elevate a mostly worthless poster to "special" status by making laudatory comments at a couple key junctures. Most people would acknowledge what a worthless, stupid, funny-only-in-the-if-you-type-random-words-long-enough-eventually-there-will-be-something-funny way if Diablo hadn't decided to play his little game with his various sycophants.

Whoever made the original gimmick account forgot how to write it, or some bored moron decided to revive it. I'm guessing the latter.

You are missing nothing.

Stuey
12-17-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Edit: You need an avatar imo. Tell us what kind of avatar you would enjoy and I'm sure me or someone in oot can hook you up bro. I have one with tigger and bunch of bunnies that I thinhk you might like I will try and find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Found it.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Stuey2plus2/second/brycexmas1.gif

Or maybe something else you name it!

And yes your eyes are not playing tricks on you that is 5 bunnies in there.

man
12-17-2005, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He was one of El Diablo's stupid projects--elevate a mostly worthless poster to "special" status by making laudatory comments at a couple key junctures. Most people would acknowledge what a worthless, stupid, funny-only-in-the-if-you-type-random-words-long-enough-eventually-there-will-be-something-funny way if Diablo hadn't decided to play his little game with his various sycophants.

[/ QUOTE ]
some day, I want to have this power over people.

Stuey
12-17-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He was an odd, confused guy who made posts similar, but fundamentally different to this current imposter.

His posts were characterized by their relentless stupidity, but also occasionally a beautiful bit of absurdity.

Whoever made the original gimmick account forgot how to write it, or some bored moron decided to revive it. I'm guessing the latter.

You are missing nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Perfect just what we needed an example of what ass[/b]clowns do to nice people in an attempt to overcome their ass[/b]clownishness. But it will work no more the Spaceman has evolved he is no longer vulnerable to these attacks!

Evan
12-17-2005, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Most people would acknowledge what a worthless, stupid, funny-only-in-the-if-you-type-random-words-long-enough-eventually-there-will-be-something-funny way if Diablo hadn't decided to play his little game with his various sycophants.

[/ QUOTE ]
I really like this sentence. Death to Diablo! (Mostly cause he kept sendinng me hands tonight where he won huge pots while I complained about running bad and losing with set over set)

whiskeytown
12-17-2005, 04:05 AM
I remember finding some old homework - in HS, I was in Calculus and starting to experiment with fractal geometry.

I was so pissed at my Sr. HS teacher and the class and the way it was run I never went back to math again after that - took programming in college -

I look at the [censored] I did in HS and I'm blown away now....where the hell did that knowledge go...

meh.

RB

12-17-2005, 05:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

You are missing nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif
Fundamentally different??IM THE SAME GUY!!!!!!!!!!
Edit:Also, just so you know, it was Never a gimiick account

Ulysses
12-17-2005, 05:25 AM
ICH,

Do you think Bruiser is a mostly worthless poster?

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 05:28 AM
Oooo...
I forgot that you elevated him. Bruiser is clearly one of the awesomest posters on the site for a long time. Credit for that.

KKF, however, I liked him better when he posted obscenely obnoxious comments and highly successful unconventional strategy. Now the same people who shot him down slobber all over him, though that one isn't quite your responsiblity.

Chairman Wood
12-17-2005, 05:35 AM
Bryce I was similar to you. I was a physics student at the University of Michigan. I studied hard. Got good/great grades in my intro classes. Took one semester of the hard stuff, Intermediate Mechanics, Intermediate Electrodynamics and Quantum Mechanics and I still did very well. Then over my Junior year Winter Break, I lost my girlfriend, my mind, my everything. I developed a drug habit (which I've overcome. I took a semester off and then barely pulled C's (a few D's tood) until I graduated. I really don't think I'll be a smart again. Maybe you could but I 'm just saying there is no shame. I just have no ambition. You should watch this movie called "Project Grizzly." Bryce, you need to find your Grizzly Bear Suit. I'm still looking for mine, I hope you find yours.

Eurotrash
12-17-2005, 05:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this part was rather awesome. thank you for recognizing this

12-17-2005, 05:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oooo...
I forgot that you elevated him. Bruiser is clearly one of the awesomest posters on the site for a long time. Credit for that.

KKF, however, I liked him better when he posted obscenely obnoxious comments and highly successful unconventional strategy. Now the same people who shot him down slobber all over him, though that one isn't quite your responsiblity.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gifITSA CLUB!!!!

In the realm of OOT long, long ago There was kingdom. EL diablo ruled. and at his side was his bitch incohate hand.Incohate hand was venemous and arrogant. and secretly believed he one day could be king.He advised people on important matters and judged them feverously.Sometimes they would let fools into their imaginary kingdom.Usually they were thrown in the lake of fire. btu occasionally mercy was taken on them by the gentle hands of el diablo and they were made to wear the jesters cap and given exquisite food.
then one day they allowed the most poorest man in all the kingdom into the temple.He was from the land of Kansas and wore rags. ICH hissed "what are you doing sire, he is repulsive."
"no he will be very entertaining"

And so he wore the jesters cap and ate fine foods, but then they decided to get rid of him.He was thrown into the lake of fire.
Then Bryce woke up and ate some waffles. He forgot his [censored] dream and the absurd character of incohate hand in like 5 seconds. He lit a joint and laughed.today wasgoing to be a good day

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 05:47 AM
spaceman, you are off on a couple key considerations. Bruiser is "awesomest" because he writes with such earnestness, such sincerety and such adorable naivety. He's clearly a very bright kid, and his far-left leaning politics endear him to me. His awkwardness is also appealing.

ICH, however, will not stand. I have no idea where the "c" is drawn from.

I prefer caustic and pretentious, but have it your way.

12-17-2005, 05:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
spaceman, you are off on a couple key considerations. Bruiser is "awesomest" because he writes with such earnestness, such sincerety and such adorable naivety. He's clearly a very bright kid, and his far-left leaning politics endear him to me. His awkwardness is also appealing.

[/ QUOTE ] who is awesomest.I never even used that word

InchoateHand
12-17-2005, 05:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] who is awesomest.I never even used that word

[/ QUOTE ]

Bruiser is awesomest, sometimes.

Your previous post was a little better, but you try too hard.

Lazymeatball
12-17-2005, 08:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I always read your screenname as "In Choate Hand" not that that makes any sense. or maybe it's "Inch Oate Hand" which again makes no sense. So what is it supposed to mean, or is it like one of those jokes that isn't funny if you have to explain it?

cyberSTACK
12-17-2005, 08:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't have any advice... I'm just happy that you're posting again Bryce.

[/ QUOTE ]

BEP,

don't worry about this, you need to save your advice for threadzilla.

respectfully,
cyber

PoBoy321
12-17-2005, 08:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I always read your screenname as "In Choate Hand" not that that makes any sense. or maybe it's "Inch Oate Hand" which again makes no sense. So what is it supposed to mean, or is it like one of those jokes that isn't funny if you have to explain it?

[/ QUOTE ]

in·cho·ate Audio pronunciation of "inchoate" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-kt)
adj.

1. In an initial or early stage; incipient.
2. Imperfectly formed or developed: a vague, inchoate idea.

Lazymeatball
12-17-2005, 08:38 AM
thanks, I looked it up, makes much more sense. Now I need to go study more latin.

PoBoy321
12-17-2005, 08:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
thanks, I looked it up, makes much more sense. Now I need to go study more latin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you seriously studying latin, or are you making a joke? 'Cause I have an exam on Cicero in 5 hours.

samjjones
12-17-2005, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I remember finding some old homework - in HS, I was in Calculus and starting to experiment with fractal geometry.

I was so pissed at my Sr. HS teacher and the class and the way it was run I never went back to math again after that - took programming in college -

I look at the [censored] I did in HS and I'm blown away now....where the hell did that knowledge go...

meh.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you can probably figure out the answer to this one.

TT_fold
12-17-2005, 08:26 PM
In defense of Spaceman Bryce,

His post in this thread has to be one of the best in 2+2 history:

http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/show...rt=all&vc=1 (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=2081150&page=0&fpart=all &vc=1)