PDA

View Full Version : This one's for any of you here who play fairly well...

chief444
12-16-2005, 05:28 PM
most of the time but go crazy in blind vs. blind situations. I'm no expert on HU play but please for your own good...

1) Don't 3 bet my SB raise from the BB with 75o. You're not ahead.

2) Don't cap a KT8 flop with A2. You're not ahead.

3) Don't bluff raise me on the turn after making mistakes #1 and #2 above. You made the pot huge and I'm not folding.

4) Don't smoothcall or slowplay your AA after I've seen you consistently make mistakes #1, #2, and #3 above. You are ahead. And I will call. I have to. I've seen you bluff your junk hands the last 21 times because you think it's somehow degrading or demeaning to you as an individual to have to lower yourself to folding or calling.

I don't know who you are. But there are certainly a lot of you out there. And you're losing too much in these situations. It's OK to just call with that very weak pair or decent ace...or even fold that 7 high /images/graemlins/shocked.gif. It's OK to bet or raise your good hands. It's OK to bluff OCCASIONALLY. But occasionally is not to be interpreted as 21/22 times.

I thank you. My wife, who loves to shop, thanks you as well. But really, it's not necessary. There are enough bad players out there that we don't need to get into a HU pissing match with each other every time your hand is suited, remotely connected, or adds up to 14.

Have a good day. Play well.

Chief

QTip
12-16-2005, 05:37 PM
I read the title, but I still opened this. Sorry.

Nice Post.

12-16-2005, 05:40 PM
COLLUSION AHHHH

12-16-2005, 06:39 PM
Nice post. I know I'll learn something from it.

istewart
12-16-2005, 06:49 PM
Bring back your old avatar please.

TripleH68
12-16-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And I don't mind folding my gar-baaahj.

12-16-2005, 07:01 PM
Great post! Normally when I'm sneaking 2+2 in during work hours, I don't find myself giggling at the computer screen attracting attention from every passer by in the office. Thanks for that by the way.

nomadtla
12-16-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I read the title, but I still opened this. Sorry.

Nice Post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funiest thing I've read all day.

Wonderful post.

oxymoron
12-16-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah your avatar is kinda gay. Just for that I'm capping your ass with seven high on all streets.

Harv72b
12-16-2005, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1) Don't 3 bet my SB raise from the BB with 75o. You're not ahead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pshaw. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
2) Don't cap a KT8 flop with A2. You're not ahead.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be when I catch my runner runner A2. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
3) Don't bluff raise me on the turn after making mistakes #1 and #2 above. You made the pot huge and I'm not folding.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just setting you up for the next hand:

[ QUOTE ]
4) Don't smoothcall or slowplay your AA after I've seen you consistently make mistakes #1, #2, and #3 above. You are ahead. And I will call. I have to. I've seen you bluff your junk hands the last 21 times because you think it's somehow degrading or demeaning to you as an individual to have to lower yourself to folding or calling.

[/ QUOTE ]

But it'll all be worth it when I type "HAHA! PWNED U SUCKA!!!!" on the table chat. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seriously, though...good post. I don't have to imagine what inspired you.

shant
12-16-2005, 08:31 PM
Nice post, chief.