PDA

View Full Version : a choice of two women

12-16-2005, 03:10 PM
im 22 and a graduate student. had a long-term girlfriend until about 2 months ago.

Option A is a 19 year old sophomore who is fun, and very attractive. lets say an 9 on a 1-10 scale. i met her through some recording studio gigs that we were both on. we've had lunch/dinner a couple times in a professional capacity. i called her the other day to get lunch. she was in a class but called me back immediately afterward and said we should reschedule for soon.

Option B is 22 or 23 (not sure), a graduate student, and at least somewhat intellectual. physically speaking lets say she's an 8 on the 1-10. i've known her for a while. we've ended up at a couple social situations together. a couple days ago she asked what i was doing for winter break, said she was going to be around and that i should make sure to call her.

here's the issue: they both know each other and are semi-friends. so if i start dating one, even casually....the other one will find out about it. to draw an analogy to poker...think "Pineapple" instead of "Crazy Pineapple." as in: i have to make my choice pre-flop.

thoughts? im lame at the dating game. i've had a relatively small # of relationships, most of which have lasted a pretty long time. so i dont end up doing this more than once a year....maybe twice. but i am almost always successful with the girls that im genuinely attracted to. my read on the situation is that they're both interested, though, and i should have a chance with either of them as long as i dont do something retarded. which would y'all pick?

jon

diebitter
12-16-2005, 03:12 PM
9 beats 8

Or you could actually decide which one you like better.

MyTurn2Raise
12-16-2005, 03:13 PM
I refuse to answer another of these "pathetic plea for help with a totally routine girl situation"

11t
12-16-2005, 03:16 PM
You didn't give enough information about either of them.

Given the information I can only say that, I'd go with the hotter girl.

12-16-2005, 03:16 PM
Turn2Raise....its not a pathetic plea for help. im not some social incompetent. and i plan to be hooking up with one of these girls in the next couple weeks. im just honestly interested in how the rest of the world treats these situations. dig it?

jon

kyro
12-16-2005, 03:17 PM
To be quite frank, I don't think you have a shot of getting with either of these girls considering you're asking US for help. Geez, for years I considered myself completely inept when it came to dating, but thanks to you guys I don't feel so bad about myself.

Yeti
12-16-2005, 03:17 PM
Go for the younger, hotter one.

12-16-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Turn2Raise....its not a pathetic plea for help. im not some social incompetent. and i plan to be hooking up with one of these girls in the next couple weeks. im just honestly interested in how the rest of the world treats these situations. dig it?

jon

[/ QUOTE ]

You spell your name without an H. You are self-admitedly bad at this stuff. You are asking OOT for help with chicks. Based on this info, neither of these chicks are near an 8/9.

besides that, just play them both. If you treat them both right, there will be no problem.

12-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Ask for income statements and balance sheets from both.

Base your decision on net worth.

12-16-2005, 03:24 PM
http://gallery.elvado.de/albums/structure/misc%20ok/would%20hit%20it%20%28OK%29/survey-says-hit-it.jpg

Songwind
12-16-2005, 03:25 PM
Do you have a better time with one or the other? Do you have more in common with one or the other?

Plus, if you intend to do more than casually see one of these people, remember that 19 year old girls are flaky and prone to drama, and with the 23 year old there's at least a chance that she's moved past that.

12-16-2005, 03:28 PM
Since when has it become "let OOT pick my GF?" Unless I get to bang 'em both to help you decide, No Comment.

bosoxfan
12-16-2005, 03:29 PM
Pick the one with the bigger boobs.

diebitter
12-16-2005, 03:29 PM
Yah, take pics and let OOT decide properly.

Otherwise, just ask youself...
http://www.happyhunter.com/wwed.jpg

MyTurn2Raise
12-16-2005, 03:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

jon

[/ QUOTE ]

first one to [censored] me wins... other one stays on back burner for when me and the [censored] break-up

easy

Gunny Highway
12-16-2005, 03:54 PM
Does astro give *s for thinly-disguised brag threads?

PocketJokers72
12-16-2005, 03:59 PM
I see no reason why he can't pull off the bifecta here. It doesn't matter that they know each other. It may actually help.

eviljeff
12-16-2005, 04:26 PM
basically you've left out the most important criteria

Alobar
12-16-2005, 04:34 PM
seriously.....this is the stupidest [censored] lame ass thread ever (ok, not really, its just basically another [censored] thread among many, but whatever).

are you so [censored] stupid that you actually cant pick between the two and need us to decide? Or did you think we actually care enough about you and all 7 of your posts that we wanna hear interesting little stories about your life? Or are you just some dumb jackass who wants to be cool and post a chick thread about 2 hot girls he has to decide between banging (that prolly are like 6 and 7, not 8 and 9) on some forum you obviously dont read, because if you did youd see there are like 920398472983472 threads EXACTLY like yours.

1) Nobody cares
2) yay for you, you are capable of banging 2 really hot chicks....lets throw you a party!
3)sit down and have a little pow wow with your 2 functioning brain cells and come to the realization that only you can make the decision.

Personally, I think the right play here is just to finally admit to yourself that you like the cock popsicle, google "glory hole" and then go hang out at a highway rest stop and make some friends with similar interests.

lu_hawk
12-16-2005, 04:48 PM
Lifetime ban please.

12-16-2005, 05:16 PM
*note to self*

Do NOT brag about potential hookups here.

*note(2) to self*

You're married. It won't happen anyway.

chesspain
12-16-2005, 05:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
seriously.....this is the stupidest [censored] lame ass thread ever (ok, not really, its just basically another [censored] thread among many, but whatever).

are you so [censored] stupid that you actually cant pick between the two and need us to decide? Or did you think we actually care enough about you and all 7 of your posts that we wanna hear interesting little stories about your life? Or are you just some dumb jackass who wants to be cool and post a chick thread about 2 hot girls he has to decide between banging (that prolly are like 6 and 7, not 8 and 9) on some forum you obviously dont read, because if you did youd see there are like 920398472983472 threads EXACTLY like yours.

1) Nobody cares
2) yay for you, you are capable of banging 2 really hot chicks....lets throw you a party!
3)sit down and have a little pow wow with your 2 functioning brain cells and come to the realization that only you can make the decision.

Personally, I think the right play here is just to finally admit to yourself that you like the cock popsicle, google "glory hole" and then go hang out at a highway rest stop and make some friends with similar interests.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've really grown to appreciate the subtle notes of this kinder, more gentle Alobar.

4_2_it
12-16-2005, 05:30 PM
Do they each know that you know they are semi-friends? If not, date them both.

I am old, but back in the day taking a girl on a couple of dates didn't require monogamy. I usually dated two or girls casually in between GFs and it was never an issue.

Tilt
12-16-2005, 06:00 PM
If they are friends with each other they may be attracted to one another.

I'm thinking three-way.

kyro
12-16-2005, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1) Nobody cares

[/ QUOTE ]

I've really grown to appreciate the subtle notes of this kinder, more gentle Alobar.

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading his rant, I came to the conclusion that banning alobar should be a bannable offense, regardless of any awful links he posts. Where is alobarisright?

Clarkmeister
12-16-2005, 06:19 PM
B if you want something with a long-term chance. A for short-term fun.

M2d
12-16-2005, 06:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
im 22 and a graduate student. had a long-term girlfriend until about 2 months ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
and i plan to be hooking up with one of these girls in the next couple weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

if by "hooking up" you mean doing the deed, I don't see why you have to choose one or the other. If by "hooking up" you mean becoming an exclusive couple, then you likely have serious needs issues. dude, you just got out of a ltr and you want to tie yourself down again? and (it seems) just for the idea of having a ltr, not because you met your soulmate.
if the girls know you just got out of a ltr, they'll understand that you may not want to jump straight into a committed relationship just yet. take advantage of this and play the field for a while. alternatively, you can continue on with your codependant ways.

MyTurn2Raise
12-16-2005, 06:31 PM
OK...to keep options open, do the 9 first
the 8 will figure, correctly, that she just was not good looking enough. When you come back around to her, she'll value you higher.

The 9 is young, it won't last...have your fun

Alobar is right
12-16-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1) Nobody cares

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading his rant, I came to the conclusion that banning alobar should be a bannable offense, regardless of any awful links he posts. Where is alobarisright?

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, too hard to type when your head is under Alobar's desk.

siccjay
12-16-2005, 08:37 PM
You should have more posts.

AlphaWice
12-16-2005, 09:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
to draw an analogy to poker...think "Pineapple" instead of "Crazy Pineapple." as in: i have to SIIHP

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Doc7
12-16-2005, 09:15 PM
http://www.totalinsanity.net/images/dave/forums/needpics.gif

masse75
12-16-2005, 09:28 PM
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/3301/tap0kj.jpg

No, it doesn't answer the question. I just like posting it.

When is 2+2 gonna fire up that "whiny teen angst/what should I do with this girl" forum that I suggested?

kyro
12-16-2005, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

1) Nobody cares

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, too hard to type when your head is under Alobar's desk.

[/ QUOTE ]

A self-deprecating, witty gimmick account with few posts. Bravo.

young nut
12-16-2005, 09:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
9 beats 8

Or you could actually decide which one you like better.

[/ QUOTE ]

first and best reply.

12-16-2005, 10:51 PM
This was a pretty dumb post. Honestly it sounds like both are good right? I mean 8 or 9? Just choose the one you want since there is an age difference. So young or old your pick. Btw if you want to keep options open with both of them I suggest starting with the older one.

Perrier