PDA

View Full Version : does bump n grind make every story better?

phillydilly
12-16-2005, 11:13 AM
listening to the radio at work, and the hosts of the show were talking about hooking up, and one of them was telling a story, and the other host loaded up bump and grind,

does hearing "my mind is telling me no, but my body, MY BODY IS TELLING ME YES!" make anyone else just bust out laughing?

just imagine reading the banging chicks from myspace thread with R. Kelly in the background, comedy gold!

12-16-2005, 12:24 PM
When my roommate in college had a girl in his room, we'd put on "Freaks of the Industry," "Do Me," and "Let's Get It On." Should have thrown this one into the mix.

ScottieK

Andrew Fletcher
12-16-2005, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When my roommate in college had a girl in his room, we'd put on "Freaks of the Industry," "Do Me," and "Let's Get It On." Should have thrown this one into the mix.

[/ QUOTE ]Your roommate must have hated you.

12-16-2005, 12:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Your roommate must have hated you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but he'd always rely on us to get him the hell out of there once he sobered up and realized who he was bumpin and grindin with.

ScottieK

Bulldog
12-16-2005, 01:48 PM
I don't see nuthin' wrong.