PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Weekend in Vegas

housenuts
12-16-2005, 06:27 AM
Anyone thinking of going to Vegas during superbowl weekend? I'm trying to get my friends going for a trip Feb. 2nd - 7th. I don't know if any of them are going to bite though. Even if they don't I'm still thinking of going anyways. I think I'll catch the George Strait concert on the 2nd, and the Coldplay concert on the 3rd.

Anyone wanna meet up or even share a room if I can't get some of my buddies to come down? Let a brother know.

housenuts
12-19-2005, 02:38 PM
durka durka

istewart
12-19-2005, 02:42 PM
Coldplay? wtf

housenuts
12-19-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Coldplay? wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, u know what. i don't even like coldplay. in fact i despise them. but alot of my friends really like them so when i saw they were playing then i figured it would be a good selling point. of course, if none of them come and i still do end up going, i wouldn't be going to the coldplay concert.

astroglide
12-19-2005, 02:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Coldplay? wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk2BigSteve
12-19-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone thinking of going to Vegas during superbowl weekend? I'm trying to get my friends going for a trip Feb. 2nd - 7th. I don't know if any of them are going to bite though. Even if they don't I'm still thinking of going anyways. I think I'll catch the George Strait concert on the 2nd, and the Coldplay concert on the 3rd.

Anyone wanna meet up or even share a room if I can't get some of my buddies to come down? Let a brother know.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL those two thing in the same story....hmmmm....Nope, I just can't bring myself to say it. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Big Steve /images/graemlins/cool.gif

housenuts
12-19-2005, 03:58 PM
ok screw coldplay. no sense bashing them in this thread but if you want to start another thread to bash them, i will join it.