PDA

View Full Version : NYC Transit Strike

mason55
12-16-2005, 01:45 AM
Ok, I don't live in NYC. Is this happening? It was supposed to start 45 mins ago but CNN says nothing. Please post reports here of all the chaos and looting and random murders.

Thank you.

pokerdirty
12-16-2005, 02:40 AM
I don't think it will happen, both sides have too much to lose.

DoubleDown
12-16-2005, 02:45 AM
oh boy its startin to get a little ugly out there.
quit sittin home watchin your tv and get out & start participating in some anarachy. man the first stop i hit was my liquor store. friggin finally got all the alcohol i cant afford. next stop? the good ole music shop. only took 200 now worthless subway tokens to make that window drop.

KDawgCometh
12-16-2005, 02:53 AM
is it gonna effect the NJ transit going into penn station. I'm supposed to head up there tommorrow afternoon

12-16-2005, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
quit sittin home watchin your tv and get out & start participating in some anarachy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I was distracted. A cigarette pressed between her lips... but I'm staring at her [censored]. Yes, yes, I know - it's the wrong way.

Cumulonimbus
12-16-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
quit sittin home watchin your tv and get out & start participating in some anarachy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally, we got our own PA, where do you think I got the guitar that I'm playin today? HEY!

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on man, you can't take away from 1992 by quoting Wrong Way! Although they're both damn good songs, WTF?

EDIT: I hope to hear more about this soon, the news is too biased and I'm sure their reporting of it will be skewed.