PDA

View Full Version : Women who like you but,

joecash
12-15-2005, 11:27 PM
you really dont like them in any serious way. This chick at work likes me - she is always trying to start a conversation with me. She is very nice, but I have no attraction to her at all.

How do you deal with someone like this who you will see a couple times a week? I really dont want to just give her cold stares all the time.

man
12-15-2005, 11:30 PM
be a friendly human being and respond to her in a decent way? who knows, you might even turn out to be friends /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

HopeydaFish
12-15-2005, 11:35 PM
You know, every girl who tries to talk to you isn't necessarily looking for some sweet joecash love. She might just want to be friends.

diebitter
12-16-2005, 01:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you really dont like them in any serious way. This chick at work likes me - she is always trying to start a conversation with me. She is very nice, but I have no attraction to her at all.

How do you deal with someone like this who you will see a couple times a week? I really dont want to just give her cold stares all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

She might have very attractive freinds you can win over with your stare.

gabbahh
12-16-2005, 08:37 AM
Be very clear to her about your intentions.
Right now, your cold stares just make her more horny for you. You are hard to get...
You could also introduce her to 2+2. We have absolutely no problem with bringing her up to date.

Blarg
12-16-2005, 08:59 AM
Women are people too. Just be nice to her like you would to a dude, but don't let her think it's going any further than that. It will also look good to all the other women if you can make friends with women and/or deal with situations with them without being a total ass.

Evan
12-16-2005, 08:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She might have very attractive freinds you can win over with your stare.

[/ QUOTE ]
challa!

Easy E
12-16-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I really dont want to just give her cold stares all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be an ass. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

soko
12-16-2005, 01:38 PM
Lead her on, get a BJ then leave, never look her in the eye agian and don't return her calls, eventually she will quit. problem solved.

tolbiny
12-16-2005, 01:59 PM
Get drunk and nail her at the christmass party in the broom closet. It'll be so awkward afterwards that she will eventually stop talking to you.

it's the most wonderful time, of the year.

Goodnews
12-16-2005, 02:19 PM
Heres the deal, become friends with her and slightly lead her on. This will ensure she will keep herself around you. What this creates is an opportuntity for you to meet her hot friends. But this is only a side benefit.

The real benefit comes when other women, see that she is interested in you and come ot the conclusion that you offer something more than the other men. Thus, the other women will then become interested in you, and if played correctly, you will never have a lack of poon ever again.

Gunny Highway
12-16-2005, 05:03 PM
Punch her in the [!@#$%].

BoogerFace
12-16-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get drunk and nail her at the christmass party in the broom closet. It'll be so awkward afterwards that she will eventually stop talking to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow - that's some weak-tight advice.

Alobar
12-16-2005, 05:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow - that's some tight advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

12-16-2005, 05:52 PM
One of the first things that you learn when you become enlightened about women, aka Doc Dom, is that no matter what, try and treat the ones you dont have any interest, well. If they like you, do not blow them off, give them the time of day, meet their friends, go out drinking with them once in awhile. Having chicks like this, who you dont necassarily like, will teach you a ton about women. Obv, dont lead them on though. Be upfront about wanting to hang out, because they are a cool person, but that you arent interested in that way. I call this the 100 times factor. Having 10 chicks who like you, think you are fun to hang out with, will help you get laid with a chick that you do like by 100 times. Girls talk, you dont want them saying bad [!@#$%].

Edit, woah when did they change [censored] to the cartoon version of cursing

joecash
12-16-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One of the first things that you learn when you become enlightened about women, aka Doc Dom, is that no matter what, try and treat the ones you dont have any interest, well. If they like you, do not blow them off, give them the time of day, meet their friends, go out drinking with them once in awhile. Having chicks like this, who you dont necassarily like, will teach you a ton about women. Obv, dont lead them on though. Be upfront about wanting to hang out, because they are a cool person, but that you arent interested in that way. I call this the 100 times factor. Having 10 chicks who like you, think you are fun to hang out with, will help you get laid with a chick that you do like by 100 times. Girls talk, you dont want them saying bad [!@#$%].

[/ QUOTE ]

Thing is - she probably doesn't have a lot of gf's - probably doesn't go to bars much. She is very nice, but kind of homey. And i dont think plain looking women have hot friends. She is the friendly fat chick that probably doen't have much of a social life. She would probably latch onto any type of attention.

12-16-2005, 06:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thing is - she probably doesn't have a lot of gf's - probably doesn't go to bars much. She is very nice, but kind of homey. And i dont think plain looking women have hot friends. She is the friendly fat chick that probably doen't have much of a social life. She would probably latch onto any type of attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you dont dig on chicks for anything but looks, and you already dont have a ton of girls to fall back on, there is no harm in going out with this girl in a group setting. Just make sure that she knows its not going to happen other than platonicaly, she will have hot friends, they all do. If you dont want to hang w/ her at all make up some [censored] that you dont feel comfortable seeing someone from work.

MrTrik
12-16-2005, 08:37 PM
I'd say extract your balls from your pie hole because you will be a worthless human being until you accomplish this.

gonores
12-16-2005, 09:13 PM
Well, whatever you do, don't talk to her about your sweet car (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=2476854&page=0&vc=1) .

You couldn't blame her for falling in love with you if you did that.

Alobar
12-16-2005, 09:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, whatever you do, don't talk to her about your sweet car (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=2476854&page=0&vc=1) .

You couldn't blame her for falling in love with you if you did that.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, nh sir