PDA

View Full Version : I hate being sick

Big Bend
12-15-2005, 11:06 PM
Oh man this is a doozy.. Normally I'm a healthy guy but now I've got sore throat, lung infection, fever, chills... I'm so tired (didn't get hardly any sleep last night) but now I'm "too tired" to sleep.. This is the worst I've felt in years. I can barely manage a single table 6-max game cause I'm so out of it. Dr today gave me antibiotics - I'm anxiously awaiting for them to kick in. Tonights gona be another real sucky night tho.

Being sick sucks....

L8r... BB

CheckRaise
12-15-2005, 11:18 PM
I usually make myself some hot brandy's(brandy, boiling water, honey) or hot water(everclear, boiling water). Drink a few of these along with something like nyquil and you should be passed out in an hour.

TheBlueMonster
12-15-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can barely manage a single table 6-max game cause I'm so out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]
at this point living should be your concern. You sound very ill.

man
12-15-2005, 11:25 PM
my apologies mon. drink hot brandy's, drink hot water, just make sure you keep on putting water into your system and you'll be through it.

wonderwes
12-16-2005, 01:35 AM
Robitussin is a very effective cough/cold syrup. Don't get the gel caps. Tylenol will always help your body lower a fever. Also start loading up on orange juice. If you can drink a whole jug in 2 days, it will help. When you are done with that, drink another jug. Filling your body with Vitamin C will help your body's immune system fight back.

Though it sounds like you need a hard core prescription from a real doctor.

GoblinMason (Craig)
12-16-2005, 02:51 AM
Take tylenol PM. I used this last time I was sick. It'll bring down your fever and you'll pass out cold.

Big Bend
12-16-2005, 09:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
At this point living should be your concern. You sound very ill.

[/ QUOTE ]

But I don't want to go on the cart. I'm not quite dead yet.

Rough night... Only 4 hours of sleep (after taking tylenol PM). Hopefully the antibiotics I got from Dr. yesterday will start kicking in today. Need to drink more OJ.

Thanks everybody for suggestions...

L8r... BB

12-16-2005, 09:46 AM
are you a 7 year old indonesian boy? if not, and if you haven't been pluxcking chic ckens, i'm sure you'll be alright