PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a few site suggestions

bkholdem
12-15-2005, 10:28 PM
I play No Limit. I play stakes anywhere from .25/.50 to 2/5 but mostly .5/1 and 1/2. I have accounts at the crypto's, party (hate that site), gaming club, bet365, pacific, and ultimate bet. I'm not looking to nickle and dime multiple tables, but play 2-3 in the 1/2 range. My primary goal isn't to get bonuses but to play good games. I'd like to have a wider selection of sites and good bonuses would be nice but would prefer to join a site I will like to play for the games/players there. I've read the 101 guide or whatever it is and obviously don't belong to all of those but am looking for recommendations rather than to just join every site to play down a sign up bonus. Also the never ending bonuses like ultimate bet would be nice. I just put some more cash in party and don't want to feel pressure to play the hands there in a week, i might blow off the bonus in fact.

12-16-2005, 12:09 AM
Try full tilt. Good low to mid level NL games, a big bonus and what appears to be sizeable reloads every other month. It clears slow as hell but there's also rakeback and their interface is better than most, light years ahead of Party, more akin to Stars.

Photoc
12-16-2005, 12:10 AM
Agreed on Full Tilt here. Thats where I go when I need to pay rent /images/graemlins/grin.gif