PDA

View Full Version : Cool Mint Listerine: A Crimson Challenge

Warik
12-15-2005, 09:50 PM
The warning label on my one liter bottle of Cool Mint Listerine reads: "In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately."

As such, it is likely that this challenge cannot mimmick the milk bet which requires the individual to "keep it down" for a certain period of time, as vomiting and seizure are probably certain to occur.

However, perhaps we can consider the participant victorious if he is able to remain alive after consuming the entire bottle for a period of say... one month?

IronDragon1
12-15-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

However, perhaps we can consider the participant victorious if he is able to remain alive after consuming the entire bottle for a period of say... one month?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is impossible to enforce.

man
12-15-2005, 09:55 PM
it kinda sounds like it comes down to "who can bring themselves to throw up once a day for a month." but meh. might be more fun to try with like, roommates.

Warik
12-15-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is impossible to enforce.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it's not...

Step 1) Witness consumption.

Step 2) Wait 1 month.

Step 3) Call guy: "Hi are you still alive?"

If guy says yes, then he wins. If he says no, then, well... if he says no then he wins too because he can't say he's not alive if he isn't alive.

But if he doesn't say anything or doesn't answer his phone and stuff, then he loses.

If we find his obituary in the paper he loses too. I mean, the bastard could be sneaky and try to cut that section out of your Sunday papers... but he can't get them all can he????

JackThree
12-15-2005, 10:10 PM
where is a video of someone eating sticks of butter?

Warik
12-15-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
where is a video of someone eating sticks of butter?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's in the same place that you'll find what eating a stick of butter has to do with drinking a bottle of listerine... i.e. I don't know.

Maybe we can combine the two? Eat a stick of butter and wash it down with some listerine?

PoBoy321
12-15-2005, 10:13 PM
Alcoholics drink listerine all the time. It's how they get rid of the shakes when they can't get booze on Sundays.

TheBlueMonster
12-15-2005, 10:16 PM
personal experience?

j/k. What a strange fact that I didn't know.