PDA

View Full Version : 2 accounts

EMcWilliams
12-15-2005, 07:52 PM
This seems like probably the best place to ask this, so here it goes.

A few months ago my friend asked me to finish a SnG for him, and since I had nothing to do I did it and had no problems. So one day he and I went to play together, and I was already sitting and he couldnt, saying he got an error message. Since he and I sat (at different times) on the same IP address on my computer, we cant play together.

If I was to open a new account, would this still apply? And, If I open a new account that has the same information, will party close the account when they realize I have two accounts?

Thank you

12-15-2005, 08:23 PM
Yes, it will still probably happen. If you'll send an email to alerts@partypoker.com, they can take care of it.

TCBSTEVE
12-16-2005, 03:16 AM
If there is any known affiliation between players they wont let you sit at the same table. I transfered some money to my sons acct a couple of years ago. We live in different states and they wont let us play at the same table. Even if you're on different computers, I doubt if they let you play together again.

StacysMom
12-16-2005, 04:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, it will still probably happen. If you'll send an email to alerts@partypoker.com, they can take care of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This worked for my friend and I. We no longer have problems...