PDA

View Full Version : Playboy Question- Sorry, no pictures!

Matt Williams
12-15-2005, 07:49 PM
This is probably a stupid question, but does Hef require a chick to sleep with him for them to become a centerfold? I'm sure most of them do anyway; but if they don't, does he hold a grudge?

Blarg
12-15-2005, 07:55 PM
Supposedly they don't have to. But a lot of them do. Doesn't hurt to be a rich and famous guy living in an exotic mansion who spends freely, knows everyone, and is known for having fun parties all the time with tons of famous people. He's definitely not in the echelon that has to do a lot of chasing.

swede123
12-15-2005, 07:55 PM
Some former playboy chick was on one of the morning shows I listen to sometimes, and she said the reason she didn't become a playmate of the month was that she refused to sleep with Hef. Soon thereafter she was banished from the mansion for good.

Swede

Matt Williams
12-15-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He's definitely not in the echelon that has to do a lot of chasing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, that's true. For every centerfold he sleeps with, there are probably 500 hotter girls that are willing to sleep with him.

Blarg
12-15-2005, 07:59 PM
The thing is, anyone would banish anyone who said something like that from their home whether it was true or not.

kurosh
12-15-2005, 08:01 PM
Man, this guy is such a badass. I wish I lived his life. Rich as hell, have tons of the most beautiful girls in the world all over you, have celebs begging to come to your house, and you run playboy. Wow. Kill me.

Matt Williams
12-15-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Man, this guy is such a badass. I wish I lived his life. Rich as hell, have tons of the most beautiful girls in the world all over you, have celebs begging to come to your house, and you run playboy. Wow. Kill me.

[/ QUOTE ]

It must be nice when your hardest decision all day is whether to bang the blond before breakfast or the brunette after breakfast. Then saying, "Screw it, I'll bang 'em both and have breakfast in bed."

gamblore99
12-15-2005, 08:07 PM
I think Hef is really creepy. I know he is rich, throws great parties and is well loved/respected, but he is still a really old guy hitting on 18 year olds. Creepy. I also think the girls who sleep with him or date him along with 3-4 other girls at the same time are disgusting. They are a step down from hookers

Razorbet
12-15-2005, 08:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think Hef is really creepy. I know he is rich, throws great parties and is well loved/respected, but he is still a really old guy hitting on 18 year olds. Creepy. I also think the girls who sleep with him or date him along with 3-4 other girls at the same time are disgusting. They are a step down from hookers

[/ QUOTE ]

When you are 70 years old and they put 2 women in front of you, one 70 and the other 18, who are YOU going to choose?

I'm sure the reason he is doing this is because he can.

12-16-2005, 01:25 AM
Wow, yer a [censored].

Autocratic
12-16-2005, 01:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No one thinks the playmates are cool. But Hef is the man. I mean...he's just so awesome!

MyTurn2Raise
12-16-2005, 01:31 AM
Hefner
University of Illinois graduate
where the best pimps are made