PDA

View Full Version : Best Billy Zabka Villain?

samjjones
12-15-2005, 06:21 PM
Which Billy Zabka villain is best?

Soul Daddy
12-15-2005, 06:22 PM
It seems so obvious, but upon further reflection the decision is very difficult.

samjjones
12-15-2005, 06:26 PM
http://www.billyzabka.com/images/Zabka%20Power.jpg

12-15-2005, 06:29 PM
I originally thought hands-down, it must be Johnny in Karate Kid. I spent my vote on that, but then I remembered Johnny congratulating Daniel-son after he took the crane kick to the nose. In hindsight that leaves the door wide open for discussion.

samjjones
12-15-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I originally thought hands-down, it must be Johnny in Karate Kid. I spent my vote on that, but then I remembered Johnny congratulating Daniel-son after he took the crane kick to the nose. In hindsight that leaves the door wide open for discussion.

[/ QUOTE ]
Was Johnny simply a misguided youth led astray by an evil Kreese? Or was his apology a half-hearted effort to show Ali and everybody else watching that he wasn't a psychopathic a-hole? I've often theorized that Ali dumped Daniel right before Karate Kid Part II and went back to Johnny.

BWebb
12-15-2005, 06:49 PM
I voted for Greg in "Just One of the Guys" in a minor upset. He's such a douchebag, plus getting to see boobs help.

On a side note, was anyone shocked to see how big those breasts were? It was like how the hell could you not see those sweaterpuppies flopping around at some point.

samjjones
12-15-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

On a side note, did anybody not masturbate repeatedly while pausing this on HBO in their bedroom when they see how big those breasts were? It was like how the hell could you not see those sweaterpuppies flopping around at some point.

[/ QUOTE ]

12-15-2005, 06:52 PM
I think Johnny was just your run of the mill insecure bully who did it all to make others like him. You could feel his guilt right after he swept the leg. A true villian probably would have smiled at Daniel's pain right there, but I think Johnny was legitmately concerned about Danny's well-being. If you took out the last 10 minutes of that movie you'd have 1 hell of a villian, but his moments of weakness make me unsure.

The true villian of this movie was Kreese. All around badass. Not even a hint of weakness...ever.

***You're the best, around...nothin's ever gonna keep you down.......***

TheNoodleMan
12-15-2005, 07:51 PM
I voted Johnny, but I must admit that I love the cheesey moment when Chaz gets the very timely calf cramp in Back to School.

Russ McGinley
12-15-2005, 08:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I voted Johnny, but I must admit that I love the cheesey moment when Chaz gets the very timely calf cramp in Back to School.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's probably menstrual!