PDA

View Full Version : Autoquitting sessions?

Atropos
12-15-2005, 04:24 PM
Hey folks,
sometimes I have tilt issues, and though I know I am on tilt and should leave the games right now I just dont do it. I wait for the BB to hit me agian, or I play a couple of rounds because of a fish, or I do not leave at all. It seems I'm losing alot of $$$ in these situations /images/graemlins/frown.gif

What I'm looking for now is a program that reads the datastream vom Pokertracker and automatically closes all Partypoker windows if I'm down 4 buyins for the day.
Is something like this out there?

SamIAm
12-15-2005, 04:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is something like this out there?

[/ QUOTE ]No. Of course not. You knew that already.
-Sam

Atropos
12-15-2005, 04:35 PM
Why "of course not"? It doesnt seem like a difficult task, probably easy to program. Maybe I'm the only one who things something like this would be useful /images/graemlins/wink.gif

kylma
12-15-2005, 04:41 PM
It'd be useful to practice discipline which is one of the most important requirements for a winning player /images/graemlins/wink.gif

SamIAm
12-15-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It'd be useful to practice discipline which is one of the most important requirements for a winning player /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Exactly. If your excuse for playing bad poker is in your own head, then that just makes you a Bad Poker Player.
-Sam

zaphod
12-15-2005, 07:09 PM
How about an auto-tilt program?Whenever you loose x-dollars on a bad beat or two, the program starts randomly raising monsters like J4,83 etc for like 15-30 min(depending on how bad the bad beat was). So you can go out get some fresh air or whatever while the program looses the money you were supposed to loose anyway.

scrapperdog
12-15-2005, 07:22 PM
It would be great if the software not only shut you down for the rest of the day but locked you out of your poker room for 48 hours.