PDA

View Full Version : December VIP offers anyone?

miami32
12-15-2005, 03:11 PM
Party has yet to send me an email and I haven't gotten a pop up...

jba
12-15-2005, 03:22 PM
nope, I am finishing my PPA/100MORE bonuses and jumping ship. [censored] YOU PARTY POKER

miami32
12-15-2005, 03:23 PM
lol. I like party.

Back In Black
12-15-2005, 04:15 PM
I am now playing at another site for the first time in more than a year because of this BS that Party is pulling.

imported_azalin
12-15-2005, 06:31 PM
From: vip@partypoker.com <vip@partypoker.com>
To: xxxxxx.com
Date: Dec 16, 2005 2:07 AM
Subject: Response from PartyPoker.com VIP Club [#xxxxx]
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Delete this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text garbled?
Dear xxxx,

Thank you for contacting the Customer Care Team.

You will be receiving your December offer during the latter part of this week. Please keep an eye for emails and pop-ups from ourselves during the next while.

Note: Please do not disclose your password to any individual/organization claiming to represent us. We will never ask you for the password to your account. If you receive any email or phone call from anyone requesting you to provide your password please report it to us immediately.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email or telephone.

Kind Regards,

Catriona Byrne
Poker Customer Care

jba
12-15-2005, 06:58 PM
so is thursday considered the early part or more the middle part of the week? late middle maybe?

Back In Black
12-15-2005, 10:02 PM
It has gotten to this point for me.

To: vip@partypoker.com

So.......am I going to receive any thing from you? I'm not sure if you noticed, but I have taken all of my money off of the party network for the first time in over 2 years.

Well done.

AA suited
12-15-2005, 10:06 PM
do we need 2 dec vip threaDS?!

LImitPlayer
12-15-2005, 11:23 PM
Don't know if this has been covered in another thread since I havent read read these boards in a while but I called Party today and talked to someone in the VIP department and this is what they said:

The VIP club bonus this month is only the 30% up to 100 max pop up bonus. There will not be any other VIP offer this month

I told him that the rep from Party that offered me my November bonus said that my December offer would be better if I met my goals for November (which I doubled)

I bitched about getting a $1,600 bonus in November and asked them if they were joking about offering me $100 for December. He then went on about Santas Party Pack bonus and the Football bonus

I havent played at all this month due to my fiances surgery but I told them I had been playing on a different site because I have not recieved a VIP offer yet for Party. He then urged me to start playing and start saving my Players points as they will be offering a Party Poker millions cruise promotion to VIP players and it will be out this week. I mentioned the week was over as it was 10pm on a Thursday night and he just said it will be out this week.

He then went on about Santas Party Pack bonus and the Football bonus and to keep playing and save those points!

I told them that if this was all im getting I'll keep playing elsewhere, his response was, "I'm sorry to hear that is there anything else I can help you with tonight Sir?"

Guess 20K a month in MGR isnt worthwile enough for them to keep me a as customer.

12-16-2005, 12:17 AM
I sent this:

=======================

Hi,

It's the 15th now, and I have yet to receive my offer for a month that's
half over. As I am a purely SNG player, reload bonuses and other bonuses
requiring raked hands are useless for me, so please don't mention the popups
as I find it insulting. I'm generating thousands of dollars in MGR, and I'm
not working with any affiliates to get "under the table" rakeback. I chose
to give your VIP program a shot. I'm extremely unhappy with the results.

I'm contacting PokerStars to ask them about their VIP program. If they come
out with anything at all for January, I gaurantee you I will send 100% of my
business over to them. As much as I prefer playing on PartyPoker, I'm not
so bad a businessman as to give up hundreds of dollars playing here. I'm
sure after a few weeks I'll get used to PokerStars structure and interface,
and I won't be coming back unless they mess up worse than PartyPoker has.
I'm sure you guys keep up to date on the many public online poker forums.
Many many other people feel the same as I do.

All that said, I do appreciate the courteous responses. Your customer
service team is very professional and quick to respond. In fact, it's the
only reason I'm still at PartyPoker. Your marketing team, however, needs to
catch up and fast. Their execution is sorely lacking.

Here are some of the opinions I've read about PartyPoker December VIP offers
(or lack thereof) in the last 24 hours:

" nope, I am finishing my PPA/100MORE bonuses and jumping ship. [censored]
YOU PARTY POKER -jba"

" I am now playing at another site for the first time in more than a year
because of this BS that Party is pulling. -Back In Black"

" I got a partial bonus for Nov, haven't heard anything from them for
ec. -adspar"

" However, I must admit that I am beginning to drift to the analogy of the
"it's rigged" view with regard to Party's management by thinking that "the
marketing group" really is a group of drooling idiots. This program, as
viewed from a player's perspective, is very poorly run -- labor intensive
without the cooresponding benefits one would expect for the business by
investing all this labor, and communicated in a way that is confusing at
best and outright contradictory at less than worst. The only explanation for
the interminable delays and incompetence that makes any sense to mme is that
Party is watching revenue numbers very closely on a daily basis and is
trying to play with 6 different levers as the month wears on in order to
spend the least but still hit the top-line numbers (i.e., Santa pack,
football thingy, reload bonuses, VIP program, etc.) Just seems to be very
poorly run. -Catt"

" Poorly run is an understatement. A third of the month has gone by and we
don't know what is what.This is not poor it is pathetic. They should be
working on January's offers now and not in Febuary. -JOEL_"

" in this day and age of computers and actuary programs, i am surprised a
billion dollar company is doing stuff by trial and error. -AA suited"

" Yeah. Especially since they have info on the response to previous
promotions (reloads, etc.) over years and years of play. Even if they are
trying to fine tune the quarter, there's no logical reason that this sort of
promotional / loyalty program should be even close to this level of
complexity / confusion / cost. Again, I don't want to disappear down the
rabbit hole of "they're idiots" but I'd surely be interested if I were
running marketing / a manager in marketing resonsible for this program's
budget / a manger responsible for this program / a finance person allocating
for this promotion / a director / a stockholder / etc. -- just makes no
sense. -Catt"

" It's almost as if they are trying to chase us away. -DarkKnight"

The fact that I took the trouble to write all this down should tell you how
badly I want things to work out with PartyPoker. But it should also tell
you that I'm ready to give my business to another online poker site.

Regards,
-Jim

=======================

and got this in response:

===================================

Dear Jim,

Thank you for contacting us.

The VIP offers may change from month to month, hence the offer you receive this month may not be a cash redemption for Player Club Points earned.

We are working on new and exciting offers for the future. PartyPoker Million V cruise packages will be awarded to a number of players based on the number of party points they earn during a specific period. This specific offer is being prepared and you will receive an email or a post log in pop up with further details.

The bonus pops up are software related and will be removed automatically when the promotion end.

Please do keep a look out for emails and post login pop-ups with more info on VIP Offers.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Kapilesh
Poker Customer Care

Looks like there will be NO cashback for December at all. I'm switching to PokerStars, and I really didn't want to.

Tk79
12-16-2005, 01:35 AM
Since this is the same letter that a bunch of people got I think its clear that they dont care about what you had to write. You could have typed "where is my VIP bonus?" and you would have gotten the same response. God bless the "Personalized Customer Service" that the VIP program was assured to provide.

player1
12-16-2005, 07:02 AM
hi jim,

thanks for taking the time to put together a convincing email. too bad all they did was send you a form letter. i'm sure you expected as much, but it was worth a try. apparently, either these messages are not getting to the people with influence or worse, they don't give a ... hoot.

regards,
jc

Tk79
12-16-2005, 08:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
They dont know, dont show, or just dont care whats goin on in the hood.

[/ QUOTE ]

DarkKnight
12-16-2005, 10:44 AM
After closing my account I sent off an email detailing the various lies that had been told to us and what we as VIPs are looking for.

Below is the exchange that followed. My rep's last email is exceptionally telling.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: vip@partypoker.com
Cc: info@partypoker.com
Subject: RE: Response from PartyPoker.com VIP club

Serkan,

I have closed my account but I'd like to continue this discussion.

While I did get paid some additional money the following was not true

"and I can assure you that you will be credited the amount that was discussed"

I was still shorted another $100 dollars. This really reflect poorly on the VIP program and on your company. My friends and I are noticing a disturbing pattern of deceit on party's part.

Also, either the VIPs were offered a pitiful deposit bonus or there still is no December offer. Either way this is no way to run a railroad. I enjoyed playing at party and I enjoyed your fish but it's very difficult to do business with a company that treats its best customers this way.

Party's actions over the past month almost leads me to conclude that you are trying to run its VIPs to other sites. I've played at party for several years (perhaps 3?) and its sad to see what its come to.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Paul,

Thank you for contacting me,

I do apologize that your November offer was short of $66 which I would have added with out question. It was not my decision to make at the time when you was $166 short and it was escalated to management.

Secondly we have 3 bonuses running in December which you could have taken advantage of, had you not closed your account. Santas promotion, Touch down promotion and the reload bonus. $300 + $300 + $100 respectively. On top of that there is a Christmas bonus which will be released on the 20th of December for our VIP players, where we are giving away a very good number of cruise packages.

I do admit we have had many teething problems with in the process and I know you are clearly upset within that time period. I just wished you spoke to me with your concerns as I would have made you my priority as you were my responsibility.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is vip@partypoker.com

Kind regards,
Serkan
PartyPoker.com VIP Club
Customer Care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: vip@partypoker.com

Serkan,

Thought you'd be interested in the responses from one of the many boads I frequent about how well your VIP program is going over....

"I am now playing at another site for the first time in more than a year because of this BS that Party is pulling"

"nope, I am finishing my PPA/100MORE bonuses and jumping ship.
[censored] YOU PARTY POKER"

"OMG.. I guess i will receive the same answer if i email them.. In November i got more than 45000 points and paid more than 11000$ in rake and they are making fun of us. I am waiting for pokerstars to announce their VIP program."

These are all people like me who play 20K+ hands per month.

Enjoy!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxx

I am not interested in these phantom "boads" of people you refer to! I can read forums just as well as any other person. I know as long as I am on this team we will reach far higher than any other second rated poker site. I swore to you that I will do what ever I could and I have kept that promise. The fact that we shared the same birthday is the only reason your account stood out to me. It seems that you are reluctant to leave us. I don't know why you are living in the past. Now is what is important!

Your decision to leave is your own and now you have closed your account there is nothing further I can do for you. If you can find a service better than mine let me know, now theres a challenge for you if you wish to choose!

Kind regards,
Serkan
PartyPoker.com VIP Club
Customer Care

Sniper
12-16-2005, 11:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Your decision to leave is your own and now you have closed your account there is nothing further I can do for you. If you can find a service better than mine let me know, now theres a challenge for you if you wish to choose!

[/ QUOTE ]

ENJOY!!

jba
12-16-2005, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

nope, I am finishing my PPA/100MORE bonuses and jumping ship.
[censored] YOU PARTY POKER"

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm famous!!!

12-16-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear xxx

I am not interested in these <font color="red"> phantom "boads" </font> of people you refer to! I can read forums just as well as any other person. I know as long as I am on this team we will reach far higher than any other second rated poker site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Love it! It would have still been funny spelled correctly.

12-16-2005, 03:55 PM
Jeeez.

12-16-2005, 04:19 PM
Another update. I forwarded the form letter response to their Promotions Manager. I only added one line to the top: "You've gotta be kidding me...." I got this response later in the day.