PDA

View Full Version : Worst food combintation

irishpint
12-15-2005, 10:39 AM
Hola. Before my last final of the year I decided I'd treat myself to 2 of my favorite things- a bean and cheese burrito and a mocha frappuccino. Seperate I enjoy them for they way they make my stomach feel happy and bring a smile to the faces of young children everywhere. However together they are awful. I feel sick and want to die.

Q. What's the worst/strangest combination you've had/can imagine of either food/food or food/beverage?

12-15-2005, 10:51 AM
I love chinese and mexican, but I ate both once at a holiday potluck and was sick for two days.

RunDownHouse
12-15-2005, 11:13 AM
Once, while drunk and in college, I didn't really have much to eat in the house besides yogurt. Yogurt goes horribly with beer, despite what you may think at first.

irishpint
12-15-2005, 11:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Once, while drunk and in college, I didn't really have much to eat in the house besides yogurt. Yogurt goes horribly with beer, despite what you may think at first.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this might be flavor dependent because my first thought was mmmmmmmmmm good.

dcasper70
12-15-2005, 11:24 AM
I'm currently washing down chocolate cookies with orange juice...

Drew16
12-15-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I love chinese and mexican, but I ate both once at a holiday potluck and was sick for two days.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was in college there was actually a restaurant that had a FULL chinese & mexican buffet. I enjoyed it.

cdxx
12-15-2005, 11:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my first thought was, geez, that sounds gross.

my two things that don't go together are actually drinks -- beer chasing franjelica. this combination is what happens when people shove full glasses into your hands at weddings.

turnipmonster
12-15-2005, 11:53 AM
eggs and chocolate chips

jackdaniels
12-15-2005, 11:55 AM
Coffee with Salt (it was the worst food mistake I ever made - do NOT attempt unless part of a Crimson challenge).

jaxUp
12-15-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm currently washing down chocolate cookies with orange juice...

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a sick bastard.

12-15-2005, 12:16 PM
Everyone thinks I'm sick for putting Worchestershire sauce on my mac and cheese.

mrkilla
12-15-2005, 12:27 PM
Beer and Cake/Cookies/Chocolate

Yeti
12-15-2005, 12:36 PM
On holiday this year, drunk at a restaurant. A friend of mine persuaded the bemused Spanish barstaff to make him an 'Irish tea' after his meal. The foulest thing I've ever tasted.

TiK
12-15-2005, 12:38 PM
Cream cheese in sushi.

mrkilla
12-15-2005, 12:41 PM
man I love a philly roll , there so tasty

tonypaladino
12-15-2005, 12:42 PM
yeah, philly rolls are good.

Luzion
12-15-2005, 12:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hola. Before my last final of the year I decided I'd treat myself to 2 of my favorite things- a bean and cheese burrito and a mocha frappuccino. Seperate I enjoy them for they way they make my stomach feel happy and bring a smile to the faces of young children everywhere. However together they are awful. I feel sick and want to die.

Q. What's the worst/strangest combination you've had/can imagine of either food/food or food/beverage?

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a burrito at a mexican place a couple of years back along with some of that Berkeleys Farm Chocolate Chug Milk. The Mexican guy told me not to drink milk along with a burrito or I would get diarrhea. So maybe its common knowledge not to drink things with milk in them along with burritos.

BigBiceps
12-15-2005, 12:57 PM
Tuna fish + jello is pretty gross.

irishpint
12-15-2005, 01:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a burrito at a mexican place a couple of years back along with some of that Berkeleys Farm Chocolate Chug Milk. The Mexican guy told me not to drink milk along with a burrito or I would get diarrhea. So maybe its common knowledge not to drink things with milk in them along with burritos.

[/ QUOTE ]

this might be a fact.
there, we made it a fact.