PDA

View Full Version : Another Tyson Zinger Quote!

06-10-2002, 06:56 PM
From L.A Times last week.

When Mike Tyson was referred to as a rapist and a recluse, he responded: "I am not a recluse."

! ! ! !

06-10-2002, 07:44 PM
Well to be honest I've always been suspicious about the rapist part. I remember the way back when he was on trial and I'm pretty sure that a white college boy would not have been convicted under the same set of facts as in the Tyson trial.

As for the repeated allegations of sexual assault since he got out of prison, not once have the police and prosecutors found enough evidence to warrant even more than a cursory investigation.

I know everyone thinks Tyson is a nut and a psycho but I'm not even sure about that. What I do know is that he is a fighter way past his prime who hadn't fought any good competition until Saturday and who still commands a monster pay day. So you tell me who is the nut?

06-11-2002, 05:30 AM
im still pissed about the Peter McNeely fight. i ordered that on Pay-Per-View, had my friends over, ordered pizza, and the f***er got knocked out in 15 seconds!!

06-11-2002, 08:32 AM
at least he didnt turn his back and run away like bruce seldon. worst moment in boxing history.

pat

06-11-2002, 07:26 PM
..he just didn't happen to rape the woman he was convicted of raping.

06-13-2002, 03:04 PM