PDA

View Full Version : Girl strips for dorm at Canadian University -NSFW link

dblgutshot
12-15-2005, 02:35 AM
Basically posting NSFW pics.

http://forums.sexyandfunny.com/showthread.php?p=5821

story and pics there, someone may want to save the pics incase the site goes down. I'm curious how much those guys paid.

12-15-2005, 02:38 AM
Man, do i ever regret not going away to college.

istewart
12-15-2005, 02:39 AM
omg sweet.

12-15-2005, 02:40 AM
She certainly loves her work.

dblgutshot
12-15-2005, 02:42 AM
I was sent another version that had this email in it.
[ QUOTE ]