PDA

View Full Version : FYI eurobet's not refunding me.

syka16
12-15-2005, 12:51 AM
Dear Mr X,

Thank you for your message.

We would like to inform you that the table was finished accordingly and we have a winner. Unfortunatley you got disconnected and as stated in our Terms and Conditions this is a risk all of our customers have to be aware of.

Kind Regards
Roxana
Eurobet Customer Service

The disconnection was the result of a server crash. if you do not assume responsibility for sever disconnections, then I will not use your site.
--------------
Dear Mr X,

Thank you for your message.

We regret inform you that we cannot refund you on the tables you have mentioned below do to our Terms and Conditions. We would like to refer you to rule 5 under our Disconnections and All ins Policy,

5. Players MUST accept the risk of disconnection.
Disconnections can and do occur. (Log back on and continue play as quickly as possible). To limit potential disconnection difficulties, please consult with your ISP as to what measures can be initiated to help reduce this risk. At no time will EurobetPoker.com assume responsibility for disconnected players regardless of cause.

Kind Regards
Roxana
Eurobet Customer Service

I would like a refund for the tables I was playing during the crash at 1520 PST

splashpot
12-15-2005, 12:54 AM
If what they say is true, and the sng did in fact finish, then it wasn't a server crash. Sounds like you were the only one who disconnected. Plus why are you bitching about this here?

syka16
12-15-2005, 12:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If what they say is true, and the sng did in fact finish, then it wasn't a server crash. Sounds like you were the only one who disconnected. Plus why are you bitching about this here?

[/ QUOTE ]

It crashed and then restarted later. and it's FYI. I don't need a shoulder to cry on.

citanul
12-15-2005, 01:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It crashed and then restarted later. and it's FYI. I don't need a shoulder to cry on.

[/ QUOTE ]

then i don't understand your problem. they have T&C, they are published. the tournament finished. you lost. they shouldn't give you money.

what's the problem?