PDA

View Full Version : using facebook to [censored] girls

Andrew Fletcher
12-15-2005, 12:02 AM
The thread about myspace got me thinking about Facebook. This is a similar online community, but it's based out of colleges. It's different in that more personal information is shared (like cell phone and AIM) and it also is a smaller social network. I think it's more personal and therefore maybe harder to use for random hook ups.

Who on here has used Facebook to [censored] girls? I've never used it to directly ask someone to have sex, but I've totally gotten screen names and then wound up banging the girl. Does this count?

MyTurn2Raise
12-15-2005, 12:03 AM
my brother uses this all the time

but, that's the project for next month

this month is myspace

Andrew Fletcher
12-15-2005, 12:04 AM
Oh, ok. I going to Scotland next month, so I'll have to rebuild my facebook whoreroll.

ddubois
12-15-2005, 12:55 AM
Only 1612 more replies to go.

manpower
12-15-2005, 01:23 AM
I went to a 2.5k student school. Being that small meant you knew, or at least recognized pretty much everyone from somewhere. So facebook made for a good excuse to start talking to a cute girl from a class last semester, but also made random messages out of the blue a little scetchy. Now i'm not saying facebook didn't contribute at least in part to quite a bit of the tail that was being gotten, but the dynamic was entirely different.

I'm not sure how it might work at a big university.

Jack of Arcades
12-15-2005, 01:25 AM
I go to a school of like 22k. Very useful.

PokerFink
12-15-2005, 01:27 AM
I met up with a girl who I met through facebook. Nothing ever came of it though, we hung out once, talked on the phone for a bit, and she ended up getting back with her ex and transfering to his school.

My buddy hooked up with a chick via facebook 2 weekends ago. She was 25 pounds heavier than her facebook picture. He was not pleased.

WackityWhiz
12-15-2005, 01:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I go to a school of like 22k. Very useful.

[/ QUOTE ]

only if you are smart

Quinn Warren
12-15-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I met up with a girl who I met through facebook. Nothing ever came of it though, we hung out once, talked on the phone for a bit, and she ended up getting back with her ex and transfering to his school.

My buddy hooked up with a chick via facebook 2 weekends ago. She was 25 pounds heavier than her facebook picture. He was not pleased.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet he still hooked up with her?

wdeadwyler
12-15-2005, 01:40 AM
Me and my friend (2p2er) are currently experimenting with the inside? method on facebook. Varying levels of success. I get alot of

"WHat does inside mean?"

PokerFink
12-15-2005, 01:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet he still hooked up with her?

[/ QUOTE ]

a) Alcohol was involved
b) He got head, passed out, and left in the morning
c) He hasn't called her since

I think he handled it well.

12-15-2005, 01:44 AM
"inside what?"
"You know, inside? So __________________"
"haha, thats so funny, blah blah blah"
"oh really, blah blah blah, this and this, blah blah blah, that?"
"yea, but yada yada yada, blah blah blah, etc etc, blah"
"blah blah blah?"
"ok sure, what time?"
"blah"
"k"

"yada yada yada, blah blah blah"
"I cant believe you posted this on a forum. What the [censored] is wrong with you?"

Andrew Fletcher
12-15-2005, 10:58 AM
I go to a school that is 1.2k and will be studying abroad at a school that is 8k.

illusionS
12-15-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

a) Alcohol was involved
b) He got head, passed out, and left in the morning
c) He hasn't called her since

I think he handled it well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree.