PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Three Stooges short, and I need help finding Stooges pic

youtalkfunny
12-14-2005, 11:38 PM
No poll, too many to choose from.

If you're inclined to pick one that everyone else will be on as well, then make an effort to suggest one that doesn't always rack up the votes.

For example, my fav is "Disorder in the Court", but a lot of people would vote for that one, so I'll also throw in "Booby Dupes", which is the one where:

The Stooges again run a fish business. Curly suggests that they buy a boat to catch their own fish. "That would eliminate the middleman and the profit would all be ours." They buy uniforms, causing Curly to masquerade as a Captain, and then are mistaken for Japanese spies when their boat sinks and they have to raise a paint-splattered rag to signal for help.

As for the pic request, I just need a pic from the scene (from the film described above) where they're buying the uniforms, and Moe and Curly are arguing over who will be Captain.

CURLY: I want to be Captain!
MOE: Until you have more stripes than me, I'm Captain!
CURLY: I want to be Captain!
MOE: (sticks Curly's head in pants presser, steam on) Who's the Captain? Who's the Captain?
CURLY: Aye aye, Captain!

Anybody got a pic they can post? Either Moe showing off his stripes, or Moe holding Curly's head in the presser?

IronDragon1
12-14-2005, 11:42 PM
I like the one where they're on the football team.

EDIT: "Three Little Pigskins"