PDA

View Full Version : Multitabling 33's some middle stages doubts

snowmen
12-14-2005, 10:15 PM
I know peferctly how to play first stages when i am multitabling but i have a lot of doubts when i reach the 25/50 level and 50/100 level. Let's assume i haven't double up yet and we are 6-7 players , what do i have to do with 88 , 99 , AJ and AQ ?

Consider i am multitabling and i don't have a clear read on my opposition just i know their stacks and saw a couple of hands. Thanks.

Any advice on this middle stages? thanks

snowmen
12-14-2005, 11:41 PM
I thought this post could be useful but it did'nt :S

wuwei
12-15-2005, 12:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The trouble is that your question is too vague. Post specific hands where you have questions and you will get better responses.

In level 3, your action with those hands depends on position, stack size, etc.

In level 4, if your stack is less than 10 big blinds, you should probably be pushing all those hands.

splashpot
12-15-2005, 12:06 AM
Too vague. Folding, calling, and raising could each be correct in different situations.

snowmen
12-15-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The trouble is that your question is too vague. Post specific hands where you have questions and you will get better responses.

In level 3, your action with those hands depends on position, stack size, etc.

In level 4, if your stack is less than 10 big blinds, you should probably be pushing all those hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find myself pushing (usually i am with less than 10xbb in this situation) with these hands and losing so then i think ok that was a mistake i had time to wait a better hand , i had to raise and act according to the flop (sometimes this decision will leave me very sick of chips). Is this the right thinking? thanks