PDA

View Full Version : OOT Rap

12-14-2005, 09:40 PM
I'll start it off with the first line, you add on the first thing that comes to mind. I'm sure multiple people will add on to the same line, but oh well, rap doesn't always have to make sense. Feel free to mix up the rhyme scheme whenever you want. Maybe if it's good, someone will actually put it to some music. Here goes....

As you can see, this place is OOT. Believe me when I decree it's key to the Nth degree.

The Truth
12-14-2005, 09:40 PM

FouTight
12-14-2005, 09:41 PM
I got this call from thsi guy in canada today about one of our ISP's customers 'hacking' his website.

Turns out, both of these people apparently run websites that have online "Rap battles" and the rap battle websites were 'battling'. It was pretty funny and hard not to laugh (and yes, he said "eh" after every damn sentence).

This is not a rap lyric.

TheBlueMonster
12-14-2005, 09:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
*, clothes and ho's, all a nigga knows.....

Voltron87
12-14-2005, 09:45 PM
this has been done before, the result was skeme thoroughly owning tsc, who punked out like a little bitch.

12-14-2005, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As you can see, this place is OOT. Believe me when I decree it's key to the Nth degree.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is horrible. Seriously. You're obviously white, get a life (rhyme not intended)

Rap is spoken word in lyrical context generally over a beat. Not some gay lil nursery rhyme you typed up.

wdeadwyler
12-14-2005, 09:46 PM
If El Diablo posted this thread it would be on fire.

The Truth
12-14-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this has been done before, the result was skeme thoroughly owning tsc, who punked out like a little bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

we need this to happen again.

blake

[ QUOTE ]
If El Diablo posted this thread it would be on fire.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's your point?

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
And who said white guys can't rap? I forsee a record deal.

shant
12-14-2005, 10:00 PM
I'm not gonna read any posts, but just guess that this thread is embarassingly bad.

MyTurn2Raise
12-14-2005, 10:33 PM
http://dennisjudd.com/albums/funpics/stupidchart.jpg

20Five
12-14-2005, 10:44 PM
me and my roomates and one of their friends walked down the street a bit and showed up at this random house, my roomates friend from NYC knew one of the kids who lived there or something.. its 330am, this is after going to the bars, coming home and smoking some weed

so we walk in, theres no furniture or anything, place is covered in filth/vomit.. mountains of beer cans/40 oz's etc.. figure all right.. grab a cup, walk to the keg, look into the living room and theres 5 or 6 sketched out looking minoritys... one of them has what looks like a 1992 sony handycam.. they are the only other people in this house aside from 2 random girls, and two other younger looking kids.

2 of the guys are 'rap battling' one of them is 'laying dope beats' and the others are randomly chiming in with 'uhhhh' or 'yaaaa' or 'say what say what'

long story short, after staying there for about 20 minutes drinking some rancid beer, and laughing our asses off while these homies 'battle rapped' we decided it best to leave before we got stabbed, as some sort of coke deal was going down and we felt out welcome was soon growing short.

i was ripped out of my mind, but all i can remember was my roomate drew whispering over to me "so is this like a friendly battle, or a mean battle?"

i almost soiled my pants laughing..
oh, the best 'dope rhyme' i heard was this kid who was kinda chinese looking.. IM THE REAL STREET N*GGA, THAT DOPE BEATS N*GGA.. lol.. talk about spitting hot fire.

ThinkQuick
12-14-2005, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://dennisjudd.com/albums/funpics/stupidchart.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen this but I really like it

12-14-2005, 11:19 PM
As you can see, kac's a newbie
Woke up this morning, prolly smoked a doobie
Thought he was tight, thought he could rap
Turns out Jenna Jameson's tighter, oh snap!

Peace out, that wuz ta all me homies grindin on da westside