PDA

View Full Version : Do I really need to get this girl a xmas present?

gunt
12-14-2005, 08:47 PM
I met this girl on halloween...been out on a few dates, and talk on the phone with her everyday. She seems interested in me, and we get along great. She is possible future gf material. i have NOT had sex with her yet. The other day, my roomate asked me what i was going to get her for xmas. This did not even cross my mind. So my question is this: Would you buy a xmas present for someone you've been dating for < 2 mos that you haven't had sex with?...and if you would, how much would you spend? ...sorry guys, no pics.

Yeti
12-14-2005, 08:49 PM
The answer to this just seems so blindingly obvious to me.

aLOWdAkING
12-14-2005, 08:50 PM
You want her to be your gf and you're asking this?

12-14-2005, 08:54 PM
Not only should you buy this broad something, but you should buy her something to help your cause, ie jewelry, lingerie, etc...

MrMon
12-14-2005, 09:08 PM
If you EVER hope to have sex with her, a present, and a damn good one, but not necessarily expensive, is in order.

12-14-2005, 09:14 PM
In the interest of you ever being able to [censored] this girl... for christ's sake, yes, buy her a damn gift. If you've been with her for 2 months, I don't think jewelry or lingerie are a good idea, unless she wouldnt think less of you for the lingerie... and the jewelry, except in certain situations, leads to them expecting that sort of thing.

Get her something that relates to something she likes. Its christmastime, she's been dropping hints forever, if she's normal. If she's not - and perhaps, worthwhile? - then you gotta think a little bit. But jewlery and lingerie, when they don't mean anything more than jewelry and lingerie - are a bit forward at this point, unless you plan to make this a completely material relationship.

Wow, I feel long winded.

gunt
12-14-2005, 09:16 PM
the reason i ask is beacuase her b day was a few weeks back and i didnt get her anything ( i had only been on 1 date with her at the time ). this was never brought up, i didnt see her on her b day and she didnt act like she expected something...just curious what the cut off is for present/ no present...the more i think about it i do realize i am going to have to get her something...what is my play if she doesnt get me anything though?...and there is NO WAY i am getting this girl jewelry...dont want to look psycho.

Dynasty
12-14-2005, 09:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what is my play if she doesnt get me anything though?

[/ QUOTE ]

The two of you can improvise a gift.

jgorham
12-14-2005, 09:19 PM
Dynasty I don't get it. What do you mean improvise?

gunt
12-14-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what is my play if she doesnt get me anything though?

[/ QUOTE ]

The two of you can improvise a gift.

[/ QUOTE ]
i just hope she doesnt get me enzyte.

lastsamurai
12-14-2005, 09:25 PM
buy her a gift...you might get lucky!

12-14-2005, 09:27 PM
1. Place hole in bottom of gift box.
2. Achieve erection.
3. Place penis in hole.
4. Give gift.
Merry X-mas

Dynasty
12-14-2005, 09:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1. Place hole in bottom of gift box.
2. Achieve erection.
3. Place penis in hole.
4. Give gift.
Merry X-mas

[/ QUOTE ]

I just don't get that gloryhole stuff.

12-14-2005, 09:33 PM
I wouldn't buy her a gift unless you have banged her. My philosophy is pretty much a girl gets nothing of value from me (except my time) until she's banged me. If I'm not banging a girl I treat her like a casual friend. If you are POSITIVE that the relationship is headed in that direction, then maybe you could get her something. If you do buy her a gift, spend very little money on it but make sure it is something that shows you put some thought into it. Gifts are a great opportunity to show that you actually do listen to what they say sometimes.

MyTurn2Raise
12-14-2005, 09:33 PM
Have you seen the diamonds one? (http://www.thedrunkenclam.com/?go=vcg8)

How bout a link that works (http://dennisjudd.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=funpics&id=diamonds)

MyTurn2Raise
12-14-2005, 09:38 PM
http://dennisjudd.com/albums/funpics/diamond5.jpg

12-14-2005, 09:40 PM
Im in the same situation as you, even down the day we met (halloween), except Ive had a lot of sex with her, and dont have time for a girlfriend. And no, Im not going to, nor did I consider buying her something.

12-14-2005, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://dennisjudd.com/albums/funpics/diamond5.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO. Reminds me of the Family Guy "She'll pretty much have to" diamond commercial.

surfinillini
12-14-2005, 09:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not only should you buy this broad something, but you should buy her something to help your cause, ie jewelry, lingerie, etc...

[/ QUOTE ]

nice reply...

this is a retarded post.

Uhhh, there's this chick I'm seeing, she's cool, I like her, I haven't [censored] her but I want to...should I do something to make her wanna [censored] me?

hmmmm?????

OtisTheMarsupial
12-14-2005, 11:10 PM
Get her an iPod.

Kidding.

gunt
12-14-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Get her an iPod.

Kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]
funny thing is, this is what i was considering...less psycho than jewelry.

RubberDucky
12-14-2005, 11:41 PM
yes

Andrew Fletcher
12-14-2005, 11:46 PM
I voted for #1, but I don't think you are inconsiderate. You should get her something because you want something to happen in the future. She'll eat it up.

J-Lo
12-15-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get her an iPod.

Kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you are plannin on spendin ~$100+ on a girl who you've seen for 2 months, who hasn't put out (do people still use that phrase?)!!?!?!?!? Simple, get her a book and be done with it.

LearnedfromTV
12-15-2005, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Get her an iPod.

Kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't spend that much. <$50, thoughtful.

eviljeff
12-15-2005, 12:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Im in the same situation as you, even down the day we met (halloween), except Ive had a lot of sex with her, and dont have time for a girlfriend. And no, Im not going to, nor did I consider buying her something.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, pwned

12-15-2005, 01:37 AM
Wait youve been dating for 2 months yet you havent nailed her? Id recommend not getting anything for her. That way, she takes the hint and submits to your manhood - and if not, gets the hell out