PDA

View Full Version : Three Way and Have a GF, how does it work out

12-14-2005, 02:56 PM
I have been together with my gf for a few years now and we have gotten very trustworthy of eachother and very open with things we'd like to do. We get into threesomes one night and she asks me if i would want two girls and I say of course. I ask her if she would like two guys which since I love her and completely trust her, I would be ok with, its just sex right, especially since she thinks she would give me another girl in bed. She says shes not sure, she thinks she would be more comfortable with another girl in bed /images/graemlins/grin.gif, as she thinks she would be uncomfortable with two guys inside her. We also come up with how bout if it was another couple, I say yeah I think that would be ok and she thinks thats what she would prefer that the most. So here are my questions OOT. And any thoughts on the subject apreciated.

marsvolta619
12-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Screw a poll, this is so bad news man. You may have been with your girl for a few years now, but this is not a serious relationship or a relationship thats going anywhere if you're bringing in other people. This stuff doesnt work out, trust me. Save it for being single

diebitter
12-14-2005, 03:04 PM
Only heard this kinky stuff working out in a LTR when it's coming to an end. I'm sure some people can make it work, but not met any friends etc that ever admitted it.

KaneKungFu123
12-14-2005, 03:08 PM
What does the "A" stand for in A-Team??

Songwind
12-14-2005, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it's also known as Eifel Tower

Songwind
12-14-2005, 03:10 PM
Been there, it worked out fine. Things took a turn for the worse later when the 2nd woman went more than a bit nuts over things not related to the sex.

Soul Daddy
12-14-2005, 03:10 PM
At least spell your gimmick name correctly, jeez.

I think it's commonly accepted that threesomes are going to be best when you're hooking up with two sluts just for sex. A couple bringing a third in is usually a recipe for disaster. Of course there are freaky exceptions though. And the couple idea is just too out there for my tastes.

imported_The Vibesman
12-14-2005, 03:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Screw a poll, this is so bad news man. You may have been with your girl for a few years now, but this is not a serious relationship or a relationship thats going anywhere if you're bringing in other people. This stuff doesnt work out, trust me. Save it for being single

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, BS. As long as you're both mature, open and honest with each other, and comfortable, do whatever you'd like.

Please note that the Maturity and Honesty and Comfort things are not optional.

TheMainEvent
12-14-2005, 03:15 PM
What's funny is that the only real hard part of this is convincing the GF. Finding the 2nd girl is very easy.

Songwind
12-14-2005, 03:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What's funny is that the only real hard part of this is convincing the GF. Finding the 2nd girl is very easy.

[/ QUOTE ]
You should see all the posts on polyamory forums about hunting the elusive HBB (hot bi babe)

IndieMatty
12-14-2005, 03:37 PM
I picked option 1 on all three.

diebitter
12-14-2005, 03:55 PM
Nah, you gotta tell the swamp donkey to sock it before ya give 'er a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick ya yarbles

12-14-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Nah, you gotta tell the swamp donkey to sock it before ya give 'er a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick ya yarbles

[/ QUOTE ]

That's awesome! Some days I wish I lived in England, but I like the sun too much.

ScottieK

TheMainEvent
12-14-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
give 'er a trunky in the tradesman's entrance

[/ QUOTE ]

= SIIHP?

diebitter
12-14-2005, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
give 'er a trunky in the tradesman's entrance

[/ QUOTE ]

= SIIHP?

[/ QUOTE ]
You're diamond. I'll ave ya yet tho.

DMBFan23
12-14-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly prefer the term 'the wavy H'

Alobar
12-14-2005, 05:02 PM
from everything ive ever heard, nothing good comes from these situations. Everyone knows someone who knows someone who does this and their relationship is healthy and great, but I think its a lot like the KFC rat, it might actually be true somewhere, but most of it is bunk. I know a handful of people who have done it and their relationship suffered greatly, and I know no one who has pulled it off. But hey, maybe its just sample size

My advice would be if you really want a longterm future with ure GF, then dont play with fire. If it was just some chick you were dating or whatever, and the experience was worth more than the relationship, then go for it.

[shamless brag]Ive turned down two chicks at the same time, more than once[/shameless brag]

Songwind
12-14-2005, 05:09 PM
I think the fact that the GF in question is not being "talked into it" weighs heavily.

Alobar
12-14-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think the fact that the GF in question is not being "talked into it" weighs heavily.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, that fact could possibly make it worse...the fact OP doesnt have to talk her into it is going to weigh in heavily on him after shes done gurgling some other guys balls, hes going to realize she WANTED to do it. Men are jealous and territorial, its just gunna make him suspicious of everything she ever does and says, and pretty soon the weight of that will cause cracks in the relationship.

Hell even if its just some other chicks value meal shes eating, after the novelty wears off hes gunna somehow feel inadequete because he obviously doesnt do enough to satisfy her completely, and hes gunna call his manhood into question because he'll feel he cant get the job done.

imported_The Vibesman
12-14-2005, 05:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, that fact could possibly make it worse...the fact OP doesnt have to talk her into it is going to weigh in heavily on him after shes done gurgling some other guys balls, hes going to realize she WANTED to do it. Men are jealous and territorial, its just gunna make him suspicious of everything she ever does and says, and pretty soon the weight of that will cause cracks in the relationship.

Hell even if its just some other chicks value meal shes eating, after the novelty wears off hes gunna somehow feel inadequete because he obviously doesnt do enough to satisfy her completely, and hes gunna call his manhood into question because he'll feel he cant get the job done.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, the thing with this is, I think you're projecting how you would feel onto the general public. I understand it's hard for most of us to see anyway other than our way as making any sense. But you can't just assume that because you would feel that way, that someone else would.

DaveKForty7
12-14-2005, 05:18 PM
rotisserie chicken?

TomCollins
12-14-2005, 05:20 PM
I was thinking along the lines of you and two other guys!

Alobar
12-14-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See, the thing with this is, I think you're projecting how you would feel onto the general public. I understand it's hard for most of us to see anyway other than our way as making any sense. But you can't just assume that because you would feel that way, that someone else would.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, I get that...I just think the vast vast majority of men are all like this, and not just because thats how I might feel. so while its true its entirely possible OP wont ever feel this way, I think its pretty likely. Im sure waaaaaay more relationships have ended because the guy was like "oh no, thats not me, thats just every other guy is" and then turned out to be wrong, than there are relationships that survived because the guy was like "giggidy giggidy giggidy!!".

Lets not forget the fact there is another person involved too, so even if you are the rare exception, she has to be as well.

imported_The Vibesman
12-14-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, I get that...I just think the vast vast majority of men are all like this, so while its true its entirely possible OP wont ever feel this way, I think its pretty likely. Im sure waaaaaay more relationships have ended because the guy was like "oh no, thats not me, thats just every other guy is" and then turned out to be wrong, than there are relationships that survived because the guy was like "giggidy giggidy giggidy!!".

Lets not forget the fact there is another person involved too, so even if you are the rare exception, she has to be as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dig.

I will give you this, as well, most people who would be comfortable with this aren't looking for strangers' approval of the concept on a message board. There's a point against OP also.

Alobar
12-14-2005, 05:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

most people who would be comfortable with this aren't looking for strangers' approval of the concept on a message board. There's a point against OP also.

[/ QUOTE ]

good point

adamstewart
12-14-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
IThinkToMuch

[/ QUOTE ]

YouSpellTooBadly

diebitter
12-14-2005, 05:56 PM
If you want to three-up, try and get a fit mort, not some old minger with a face like a slapped arse and an arse that needs apple catchers to keep it respectable or an Aunt Mary like a welly-top.

And make sure you're not going apache, even if they are on the Benny Hill, you don't want to get galloping knob-rot.

Always be fair, and let the 2 floozies chew the cud on your goolies (one each), and after plating them, your knackers should be fermenting the fishy porridge nicely. If you're lucky they'll do a turn and save you some Ted Rogers, and before you know it, you'll be up to yer nuts in guts. If you're feeling playful, have a sniff at the bacon strips youself too.

Now, it's never fair to ladle the baby gravy out to just one, cos the other will get mardy, so once you get to the vinegar strokes, time to play the banjo instead, and empty the milk churns on their boats or oomlaters. Mind their barnets tho - these are birds - manners!

Got that?

TheMainEvent
12-14-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you want to three-up, try and get a fit mort, not some old minger with a face like a slapped arse and an arse that needs apple catchers to keep it respectable or an Aunt Mary like a welly-top.

And make sure you're not going apache, even if they are on the Benny Hill, you don't want to get galloping knob-rot.

Always be fair, and let the 2 floozies chew the cud on your goolies (one each), and after plating them, your knackers should be fermenting the fishy porridge nicely. If you're lucky they'll do a turn and save you some Ted Rogers, and before you know it, you'll be up to yer nuts in guts. If you're feeling playful, have a sniff at the bacon strips youself too.

Now, it's never fair to ladle the baby gravy out to just one, cos the other will get mardy, so once you get to the vinegar strokes, time to play the banjo instead, and empty the milk churns on their boats or oomlaters. Mind their barnets tho - these are birds - manners!

Got that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what this means, but I do know that it is easily the most vulgar thing ever posted on OOT.

astroglide
12-14-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if the gf needs convincing it's a recipe for disaster.

i've found the opposite of your statement to be true as well (no convincing necessary, but hard to stumble onto a 3rd party if you're lazy).

asofel
12-14-2005, 06:06 PM
that is true...although I like the Ali G version...

If ya wants ta three-up, try an' git uh fit mort, not some old minger wiff uh face like uh slapped arse an' an arse dat needs apple catchers ta keep it respectable or an Aunt Mary like uh welly-top.

And make sure you not going apache, even if dey iz on da Benny Hill, ya don' wants ta git galloping knob-rot.

Always be fair, an' let da 2 floozies chew da cud on yo' goolies (one each), an' afta plating dem, yo' knackers should be fermenting da fishy porridge nicely. If you lucky they'll do uh turn an' save ya some Ted Rogers, an' 'bfoe ya know it, you'll be up ta yer bizzawz in guts. If you feeling playful, gots uh sniff at da bacon strips youself too.

Now, it'snever fair ta ladle da baby gravy out ta just one, cos da other will git mardy, so once ya git ta da vinegar strokes, tyme ta play da banjo instead, an' empty da milk churns on they boats or oomlaters. Mind they barnets tho - deez iz birds - manners!

Got dat? all ye damn hood ratz..

david050173
12-14-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You should see all the posts on polyamory forums about hunting the elusive HBB (hot bi babe)

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is most of the couples are fugly so the idea of getting a hot anything is elusive.

masse75
12-14-2005, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I highly prefer the term 'the wavy H'

[/ QUOTE ]

How about Galloping Gertie?

scotty34
12-14-2005, 10:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/smcleod08/ATeam.jpg

Tilt
12-14-2005, 10:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Got that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap that was funny.

12-14-2005, 10:44 PM
i did the bgg thing twice. my girlfriend (same girl both times) instigated. i'm pretty sure, in retrospect, it was all an excuse for her to get the lez out. the first time was a random girl we picked up in a club. the second time was with her best friend. as far as i know, she's now in a relationship with that same friend.

12-14-2005, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Got that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, screw learning to earn 2bb/hr at 5/10. I wanna learn to talk like this.

OtisTheMarsupial
12-15-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
As long as you're both mature, open and honest with each other, and comfortable, do whatever you'd like.

Please note that the Maturity and Honesty and Comfort things are not optional.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this.
Not into it myself, but I don't think there are any hard and fast rules about these things. So long as the people involved are honest, mature, comfortable...

PokerFink
12-15-2005, 12:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[shamless brag]I'm prude.[/shameless brag]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

PokerFink
12-15-2005, 12:22 AM
Many relationships end because the two people get bored with each other. Often, it's due to a lack of excitement in bed. Far more relationships end like this than because of a failed 3-some experiment.

If you feel that your love life needs spicing, then go for it. If you don't, it might not be worth it unless you are very confident that you will both be ok with it. And since you're asking OOT, that is obviously not the case.

JihadOnTheRiver
12-15-2005, 12:25 AM
I've seen a couple posts that say nothing good can come of this and that there is no way to have a healthy relationship and participate in this sort of fun. You're all wrong. Its relationship dependent.

I've been in a serious relationship for a while now, and it happens to be an occational part of our diet, and we are in a wonderful place right now. It has never been an issue once we really opened up and spoke about all of the issues that surround the situation.

About a year ago we took a break, and I dated another girl that was also into them. We were fine for a while, but I'm sure that had we continued it would have been some sort of an issue (mostly because she was expecting me to let another man in eventually, and that's a no no for me).

Jihad

12-15-2005, 01:02 AM
Then how come you needed to take a break if it is so wonderful. Just asking since everyone I have known to have done this has ended up divorced, separated, broken up etc..

JihadOnTheRiver
12-15-2005, 01:57 AM
Long story. Mostly distance. Its working very well now.

diebitter
12-15-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Got that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what this means, but I do know that it is easily the most vulgar thing ever posted on OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorted! I had yer trousers off over this - I was iffy cos I thought you'd find it crystal - but now you're wiping your mouth of it, aintcha?

Guttee!

Clarkmeister
12-15-2005, 02:14 AM
Done the bgg thing with a girlfriend. Worked out great. It's about her being honest about what she's comfortable with up front and not after the fact.

12-15-2005, 03:01 AM
clark where do you find the other girl? one of her friends? one of your friends? a friend of a friend who isnt that closely connected to either one?

ohnonotthat
12-15-2005, 03:40 AM
Request permission to plagarize, may I ?

- nh

diebitter
12-15-2005, 04:11 AM
yep, go ahead. Where?

be lucky, mah sun.

Clarkmeister
12-16-2005, 01:50 AM
Picked her up at a bar.