PDA

View Full Version : Move the Logout "button"?

12-14-2005, 12:46 PM
OK, it's probably just my haste/dumbness, problem/inconvenience.

I just moved my cursor to click on the the forum name (using the "back" arrow doesn't mark the thread as read) and instead of the name I logged out. Again! Argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!

When I log back in the threads are all now back at ground zero. Have to scan the column of post times to figure out if it's in the right time frame and then the subject to see if it's one I am/was interested in.

[/rant and self-deprecation]

I'd like to see [Logout] re-positioned, if possible. Where? I don't know - just out of "too easy" reach.

Sniper
12-14-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just moved my cursor to click on the the forum name (using the "back" arrow doesn't mark the thread as read) and instead of the name I logged out. Again! Argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhh!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Click on the "Index" button on the top right forum menu instead (thats why its there)! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

12-14-2005, 03:55 PM
Crap. I did mis-understand. I just a moment ago saw the "other" Index button, tried it, damned if it don't work! Thanks.

btw, I thought the Index button was for re-indexing the order (database thingie)

tonypaladino
12-15-2005, 07:37 AM
hit the back arrow then refresh the page to see an updated index.