PDA

View Full Version : $109 WCOOP cash for sale

punkass
07-18-2003, 09:08 AM
With the advice of friends, and mostly because I'm a poor young guy, I'd like to sell my $109 WCOOP that I won from FPP satellites. Please PM me with a bid. Thanks.

Bama Boy
07-18-2003, 11:43 AM
I'll continually join your Sit N Go's and let you take my money that way? Yanno, just like we've been doing. How's that sound?

punkass
07-18-2003, 11:57 AM
LoL. You know, you aren't as bad as you think. You just need a little more patience I think. The people who play those SNG's want to give you money. I don't dissapoint.

FeliciaLee
07-18-2003, 12:37 PM
I agree with P. You have the roots to be a good, sneaky SOB, but your patience runs out long before you can utilize your best SNG skills. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

Let the maniacs give away their money before you start gearing up to win. Then utilize your strengths and take the win. I have seen you do it before, you can do it again.

BTW, congrats to Punk (aka JLee), on his very first $55 SNG last night, in which he took 2nd place, not even receiving ONE pocket pair, and not getting his best starting hand (AQo), until hand #42 (or thereabouts).

GO J !!!! You're my hero!!!

Okay, maybe not. But I sure like you an awful lot /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif