PDA

View Full Version : 20 years in prison or castration

slickpoppa
12-13-2005, 07:08 PM
Okay, here's the scenario: You are wrongly convicted of child molestation. Your state just passed a law that allows judges to offer you the option of being castrated and going completely free or serving 20 years in prison with no possibility of parole. Castration means you get get your balls chopped off, but you get to keep your dick. Keep in mind that since you were convicted of child molestation, there is a good chance you will get the sh!t kicked out of you in prison.

So, which do you choose:

12-13-2005, 07:12 PM
Depressing options.. can you add "gimme the needle like like Tookie", i bet that might get some votes.

daryn
12-13-2005, 07:13 PM
castration please

Klepton
12-13-2005, 07:17 PM
20 years in prison = no sex life ever again anyway, so i'll just end it now and live my life as a peace corps guy or something

Mr_J
12-13-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm the one who voted prison, but voted before I saw that I will be labelled as a kiddie rapist. Sure as hell wouldn't select prison. I'd try to escape, if that fails get snipped (they wouldn't chop balls off anyway, but I'll play along), get plastic surgery and move far far away.

asofel
12-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Easily castration...i'd then hustle at cartman style roshambo...would need to hide the package tho...

slickpoppa
12-13-2005, 07:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...would need to hide the package tho...

[/ QUOTE ]

That shouldnt be too difficult for you. oh man that was too easy

man
12-13-2005, 07:22 PM
I think castration is much better than 20 years of incarceration. if it were my entire package that may be a different question. you can still orgasm if you don't have nuts, right? the only downsides are not being able to have kids, and not being able to give your gf the money shot.

TheMainEvent
12-13-2005, 07:26 PM
A better question would be no dick or prison

lu_hawk
12-13-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think castration is much better than 20 years of incarceration. if it were my entire package that may be a different question. you can still orgasm if you don't have nuts, right? the only downsides are not being able to have kids, and not being able to give your gf the money shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure on this but I think money shot is still in play, although it won't be as gooey.

asofel
12-13-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...would need to hide the package tho...

[/ QUOTE ]

That shouldnt be too difficult for you. oh man that was too easy

[/ QUOTE ]

sometimes i like to throw the poor a bone /images/graemlins/wink.gif

12-13-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you can still orgasm if you don't have nuts, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

lu_hawk
12-13-2005, 07:33 PM
My dog's been castrated and he seems to be pretty happy with himself. 20 yrs in prison is much much worse. If you said 5 yrs in prison then you might get different answers but 20 yrs is a long long time.

gamblore99
12-13-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya but you would have no desire for sex as all the hormones that make you horny come from them. Plus without any testosterone (or most if it gone) you would probably be a lot more girly, and lose some serious muscle and other sex characteristics. Still no balls beats a dick in my ass. I would get castrated.

Duke
12-13-2005, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Still no balls beats a dick in my ass. I would get castrated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you joking, referring to the threat of AIDS from prison sex, or what? Getting your junk permanently mangled is not better than temporary discomfort.

~D

pokerdirty
12-13-2005, 08:41 PM
goodbye, testicles.

MrMon
12-13-2005, 08:50 PM
You guys need to look up "castrati". It's a misnomer that they can't have sex.

[ QUOTE ]
Castrati were indeed different from other men. A lack of testosterone prevented the development of male secondary sex characteristics and increased the production of female hormones. As a result, the adult castrato had a feminine body and retained the high-pitched voice, hairlessness, and small penis of a child. Since testosterone also counteracts the production of growth hormone, some castrati reached extreme height. In general, the castrati had low sex drives, but not always. Most castrati could become erect and ejaculate, but their come consisted solely of prostate fluid with no sperm. For this reason, the Church, which condoned sex for procreation alone, frowned upon sexually active castrati. Despite this, many castrati were famous for their exploits with noblewomen. Pregnancy was scandal, and castrati were a convenient method of birth control.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dudd
12-13-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya but you would have no desire for sex as all the hormones that make you horny come from them. Plus without any testosterone (or most if it gone) you would probably be a lot more girly, and lose some serious muscle and other sex characteristics. Still no balls beats a dick in my ass. I would get castrated.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have these things called steroids. If you ever do get castrated, look into them.

lighterjobs
12-13-2005, 09:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if i had no desire for sex i might get a few things accomplished in my life. it's like i have million little pussies in my brain that won't go away.

mmcd
12-13-2005, 09:12 PM
I'd try to kill everyone responsible for my wrongful conviction, then I'd make damn sure they never take me alive.

12-13-2005, 09:30 PM
You are forgetting one option which is the option I would choose, death.

mj12
12-13-2005, 09:31 PM
wtf do u need dem balls for in prison, or your when ur out and are to old to get anything good

MarkL444
12-13-2005, 09:33 PM
even if it were 5 years i would take the castration. probably even less.

SossMan
12-13-2005, 09:38 PM
self-castration, with rusty scissors and a bottle of jack is better than even 5 years in prison.

Alobar
12-13-2005, 09:38 PM
easily castration...you can still orgasm with out your balls right? I mean when someone gets testicular cancer its not like they are done with sex for the rest of their lives

edit to add: I should read the responses before I post. Oh well, Im not deleting this post tho, cuz im not a tool that is worried you guys will find out how dumb I am

kongo_totte
12-13-2005, 09:49 PM
"There's just something so illogical about being a smurf. I mean whats the point of living if you don't have a dick?"

Tilt
12-13-2005, 10:24 PM
What I need to know before I can vote is this: is the castration done surgically with anesthetic? Or are we talking about slapping my balls down on a cutting board for some guys with a machete to have at em?

I'll take a surgical procedure over the 20 years, but I think I prefer prison to watching some guy hack em off barbarian style.

deacsoft
12-13-2005, 10:39 PM
I'm still a fiarly strapping, young man so my unit should still be fully functional 20 years. However, if we're talking federal pound me in the [cenored] prison here I might have to rethink the castration option. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

12-13-2005, 10:54 PM
Im a guy but I selected the female option.

12-13-2005, 10:58 PM
I take castration. -20 years of your life is horrible

ThinkQuick
12-14-2005, 04:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
even if it were 5 years i would take the castration. probably even less.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think around 2 might be a minumum for me.
and plus, you can get fake balls implanted no problem

newhizzle
12-14-2005, 04:57 AM
my psycology teacher was telling us a story about what they do to child molesters in prison, apparently its no fun, it involved stitches and reopening the wound 2 weeks later just before the stitches came out, ill leave it at that