PDA

View Full Version : ** STTF HUC II ** FIRST ROUND MATCH-UPS - Smack Down!

SlackerMcFly
12-13-2005, 07:05 PM
The seedings are done, the bracket is complete for the Feb. 18th Heads-up Championship and stripper-fest in Vegas.

Simply put, the top 8 from last year were seeded 1-8, $500 un-seeded players play a $200 player, the other $200 players were seeded by rank from last year, then random draw by a Hooters girl.

There will be no complaining, whining, reversals or biatching from the gallery. Tipping the tourney coordinator for a fortunate draw is (of course) appreciated... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Let the Smackage begin........First round draws:

Seed/Player Seed/Player
1. Lacky vs 32. The4Aces
2. Raptor vs 31. BellyTimber
3. McPherzen vs 30. ZeroPointMachine
4. Irieguy vs 29. Noodleman
5. Apathy vs 28. IHateKeithSmart
6. John Hurst vs 27. DDogDane
7. The Usher vs 26. Slim Pickens
8. Daliman vs 25. Proell
9. J-Lo vs 24. SuitedSixes
10. Traheho vs 23. Adanthar
11. Bonafone vs 22. WebguySteve
12. FieryJustice vs 21. Bones
13. Good2Cu vs 20. Durron
14. NewtBuggs vs 19. Unarmed
15. Deuce2High vs 18. Cleinen
16. Gramps vs 17. Yugo

I sense Pwnage, Shippage and Smackage coming......

Here is the link to the Winners bracket:
STTF HUC II Brackets (http://usera.imagecave.com/BSwing23/STTFHUC2copy.jpg )

Here is the link to the Side-Bet action and related stuff (brought to you by the genius that is GrekeHaus):
Calcutta Page and other madness. (http://nonninja.net/~bstanton/calcutta/) The complete bracket will be posted there as soon as Greekie gets the time to update and so forth.

I'll be taking orders for T-shirts in a later thread, but PM me with your size now if you like and I'll bring the magic to Vegas.

Here's to Irieguy, Hooters girls, SkibblerPlop and all of our players. Good Luck!

SlackerMcTourneyDude

FieryJustice
12-13-2005, 07:10 PM
Poor Bones....

bones
12-13-2005, 07:10 PM
Didn't unarmed finish 3rd last year?

microbet
12-13-2005, 07:12 PM
Have fun with the Scrippas Yugo.

bones
12-13-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Poor Bones....

[/ QUOTE ]

I clearly have the advantage here. You're so used to playing good players in s4 highers that you won't know how to deal with someone who plays donkishly straight forward.

The Yugoslavian
12-13-2005, 07:16 PM
Micro,

I'm pretty sure gramps is a huge fraud...I saw him when he stopped by the last STTFHUC and he wasn't anywhere near 'gramp' territory...I'm pretty sure if he can lie about his age he's lying about everything poker too.

Yugoslav

SuitedSixes
12-13-2005, 07:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but he is only in for $200.

Irieguy
12-13-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but he's such an incredible little biatch that he wouldn't buy-in for $500.

That means he has to play a $500 player in the first round like all the other little batches.

Irieguy

mlagoo
12-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Awesome draw for my horse proell /images/graemlins/wink.gif

bones
12-13-2005, 07:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but he's such an incredible little biatch that he wouldn't buy-in for $500.

That means he has to play a $500 player in the first round like all the other little batches.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay. Seeing Yugo have a better seeding than Unarmed hurts my brain though.

Irieguy
12-13-2005, 07:21 PM
Sweet, my blind-draw Calcutta horse plays Raptor in round 1. Rigged.

Irieguy

GrekeHaus
12-13-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Here is the link to the Side-Bet action and related stuff (brought to you by the genius that is GrekeHaus):
Calcutta Page and other madness. (http://nonninja.net/~bstanton/calcutta/) The complete bracket will be posted there as soon as Greekie gets the time to update and so forth.

[/ QUOTE ]

Be aware that the Calcutta site currently contains nothing of use. Once the term ends (I have my last final next week) I'm going to make some upgrades and post the new Calcutta.

For instance, I'm probably going to open up the side bet thing so that anyone can create any sort of side bet. I'm also going to revamp the look a bit as well as the basic DB structure.

If you want to check it out now, you can see what it was like from last time. Anybody who had an account there last time will still be able to use the same username/password to get in.

In the meantime, I'd like to hear if there are any ideas that people would like for the site.

SuitedSixes
12-13-2005, 08:17 PM
I have always hoped for the opportunity to show the whole world that J-Lo is my bitch.
http://usera.imagecave.com/BSwing23/iownjlo.jpg

skipperbob
12-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Now That, Sir: PWNS /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

durron597
12-13-2005, 08:46 PM
You guys should use bracketmaker, http://www.bracketmaker.com/

Shilly
12-13-2005, 09:21 PM
Evetsyugbew, you best run.

J-Lo
12-13-2005, 09:29 PM
<--- everyone look at my avatar, Yugo made it.

Where do u think i got my start? It sure as hell wasn't <u>In Living Color</u> I pwned batches all day in .01-.02 Stars HU cash games, when i had $2 left to my name. From those games i amassed my empire to crush the $55's.
I'm gona beat SS w/ 66 of spades and clubs, watch!

bluefeet
12-13-2005, 09:45 PM
side match:
33. SFB vs 34. Bluefeet ...for a sum to be determined after a day and half of inadequately bankrolled live sng's.

skipperbob
12-13-2005, 10:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

side match:
33. SFB vs 34. Bluefeet ...for a sum to be determined after a day and half of WHITE RUSSIANS[/B[

[/ QUOTE ]

[b]FYP

skipperbob
12-13-2005, 10:26 PM
I'll be taking orders for T-shirts in a later thread, but PM me with your size now if you like and I'll bring the magic to Vega

I'm down for 2; XL...Even trade for the Hat if I agree to leave off "Corey's Biatch" from the back?

skipperbob
12-13-2005, 10:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be taking orders for T-shirts in a later thread, but PM me with your size now if you like and I'll bring the magic to Vega

I'm down for 2; XL...Even trade for the Hat if I agree to leave off "Corey's Biatch" from the back?

[/ QUOTE ]

1600 "F'ing" posts &amp; I still can't quite "get" the quote function /images/graemlins/confused.gif

TheNoodleMan
12-13-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome!!!!!

The Yugoslavian
12-13-2005, 10:46 PM
noodleman,

Just don't run into quads....you'll do fine.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Yugoslav

TheNoodleMan
12-13-2005, 10:48 PM
I can beat quads /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

SlackerMcFly
12-13-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll be taking orders for T-shirts in a later thread, but PM me with your size now if you like and I'll bring the magic to Vegas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Moeran.

I already ordered the "special" SFB shirts in XL (Extra Laggish) with the front logo printed on the inside and the back on the front inside-out. The back will printed normally, but both logos will alternate armpits.

That's so when you (and only you) get dressed in the morning, you will properly display STTF HUC "proudly" regardless of your ability to clothe yourself.

I'll take the trade. Cheers!

proell
12-13-2005, 11:11 PM
"Next DaliFlameout is scheduled for..."

Feb, 2006.

can't wait.
I've been uber-busy for the last month or so and haven't had as much playing/posting time.
Guess I'd better get busy... need to be prepared for my round 2 matchup,
I hear J-Lo and Sixes both got some game!

durron597
12-14-2005, 12:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I get to lose to Irieguy right after you do!

good2cu
12-14-2005, 12:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't be too worried about that if I was you /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

bones
12-14-2005, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
noodleman,

Just don't pay off quads....you'll do fine.

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

raptor517
12-14-2005, 12:43 AM
omg i cant wait to go on this trip. bahamas in january vegas in february moving to vegas in march. tough life. holla

durron597
12-14-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't be too worried about that if I was you /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

GtrHtr
12-14-2005, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, since didn't respond to my PM, meet me to play HU practice matches and acknowlegde my humble self, I will revert to basic general and HU advice.

Your head is up your ass and you need to start thinking like a winning player and not one who expects to get pwned by some unknown and maybe Irie.

There, I feel better. Oh, and btw, I'd be soooo looking forward to putting a hurt on the Doctor I'd be worried about "looking past this weeks game." But thats just me, I'm a poker player who likes challenges and winning.

durron597
12-14-2005, 01:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

well, since didn't respond to my PM, meet me to play HU practice matches and acknowlegde my humble self, I will revert to basic general and HU advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I barely have enough time to play poker for money these days, let alone practice for this. But I plan to practice after the new year.

[ QUOTE ]

Your head is up your ass and you need to start thinking like a winning player and not one who expects to get pwned by some unknown and maybe Irie.

There, I feel better. Oh, and btw, I'd be soooo looking forward to putting a hurt on the Doctor I'd be worried about "looking past this weeks game." But thats just me, I'm a poker player who likes challenges and winning.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was half joking, but I'm not delusional either. I don't have much experience playing deep stack PLHE, and Irieguy is, well, Irieguy. That said Unarmed didn't have that much practice either... though he's a poker prodigy and I'm not.

Bonafone
12-14-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed..

WebGuySteve
12-14-2005, 02:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

indeed..

[/ QUOTE ]

oh I'll be running alright, right over your ass to the final 2.

Irieguy
12-14-2005, 02:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and btw, I'd be soooo looking forward to putting a hurt on the Doctor I'd be worried about "looking past this weeks game."

[/ QUOTE ]

Gtr, you little punk. Come out for the tourney and bring your ATM card. You can put all the hurt on me you want in side action $500 matches once Dali and Raptor are broke from the same problem. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Irieguy

johnnybeef
12-14-2005, 03:09 AM
Ok ok,....... where would you disrespectful pieces of dog [censored] seed me at if I were wealthy enough to make it???

SuitedSixes
12-14-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok ok,....... where would you disrespectful pieces of dog [censored] seed me at if I were wealthy enough to make it???

[/ QUOTE ]

Just below Yugo.

I like it when Beef posts under the influence.

raptor517
12-14-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and btw, I'd be soooo looking forward to putting a hurt on the Doctor I'd be worried about "looking past this weeks game."

[/ QUOTE ]

Gtr, you little punk. Come out for the tourney and bring your ATM card. You can put all the hurt on me you want in side action $500 matches once Dali and Raptor are broke from the same problem. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant go broke on 500 HU matches anymore. ull have to go sell yer clinic to pay me out. holla

Daliman
12-14-2005, 04:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Awesome draw for my horse proell /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

Daliman
12-14-2005, 04:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Feb, 2006.

can't wait.
I've been uber-busy for the last month or so and haven't had as much playing/posting time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah.

Funny thing, tho. I lost both matches, and 3 sidebets to Irie, and STILL made more $$$ last trip than the rest of the competitors did for the trip COMBINED.

Apathy
12-14-2005, 04:28 AM
I want to play Zen again.

lacky
12-14-2005, 04:28 AM
eh, thats just cause Celine's bitch hit his 2 outer on me.

raptor517
12-14-2005, 04:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Feb, 2006.

can't wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah.

Funny thing, tho. I lost both matches, and 3 sidebets to Irie, and STILL made more $$$ last trip than the rest of the competitors did for the trip COMBINED.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yea? and how much was left a month later? even beef has you beat there. PWND. holla

johnnybeef
12-14-2005, 04:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Feb, 2006.

can't wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yea? and how much was left a month later? even beef has you beat there. PWND. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

touche.....sans /

Daliman
12-14-2005, 04:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Feb, 2006.

can't wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One month later...

1 Mitsubishi 52" LCD TV
1 Bose Lifestyle 38 sound system
1 $1500 ring my wife bought
15k in home safe

Any other questions?

bones
12-14-2005, 04:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Feb, 2006.

can't wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One month later...

1 Mitsubishi 52" LCD TV
15k in home safe

Any other questions?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, what's your address?

raptor517
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Feb, 2006.

can't wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One month later...

1 Mitsubishi 52" LCD TV
15k in home safe

Any other questions?

[/ QUOTE ]

just 1. where is it all now? holla

lacky
yeah, how bout 3 months later?

Daliman
12-14-2005, 03:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah, how bout 3 months later?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not like I hocked the stuff, but there IS less $$$ in the safe now.

Unarmed
12-14-2005, 05:58 PM
Can me and Noodleman switch?
I want Irie in Round 1.
Prediction: WebGuySteve takes it when I forfeit the final due to stripper related issues.
You heard it here first.