View Full Version : Video of Table Selection using PAHUD

excession
12-13-2005, 06:58 PM
I have put a table selection using PAHUD video up here:

http://media.putfile.com/tableselect

cheers

oreogod
12-14-2005, 05:31 AM
for some reason it keeps stopping 5 min in for me. If you can, maybe you can also host this at Tstone's video site so ppl can download it.

Here is a link, if u dont have it. LINK (http://www.pokeravi.com/)

theRealMacoy
12-14-2005, 06:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have put a table selection using PAHUD video up here:

http://media.putfile.com/tableselect

cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

very cool. thanks excession.

also, have you put up any NLHE cash game videos? if so, where?

...actually, have you put up ANY other videos? (i have great respect for your posts/articles/etc and would love to track them down)

cheers,
sean

waffle
12-14-2005, 08:07 AM
here's a video of table selection for low limit 6max.

warning.. low content.

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1E4H7QBCWB73K2SGMUHKKWR4HG

good video though! i like the voice commentary. mine stops around 5 minutes as well, i couldn't watch the whole thing.

excession
12-14-2005, 01:12 PM
I moved it to putfile as I had taken 400 hits for it on my homepages and my bandwidth (which is a generous 10 gigs/month) was being swallowed up..

I didn't watch it all the way thru on putfile - if there is something wrong with the upload I will try to fix it tonight - or maybe investigate distributing it thru bit-torrent or similar..it is only 13MB so should fit on putfile easily

I also have a 50MB NL Ring highlights video with commentary from 2 nights ago that is moderately entertaining - you will need to PM me at bet the pot to get the password to access that though as it's on my homepages and I can't take the bandwidth hit of loads of 2+2'ers hitting it..

http://www.bet-the-pot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9502

If you want to see vids I tend to mention them first in the BTP PT Forums (as I moderate them), then cross-post on PAHUD and PT Main Forums and then put something up here - stuff here gets lost so fast and there is a lot of static to wade thru sometimes..

excession
12-14-2005, 03:13 PM
OK it's working again now /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TStoneMBD
12-14-2005, 06:22 PM
could someone summarize the key points in this video for me here? i cant get any of the videos to work. is this just a basic video on how to use pokerace or does this give information that i wouldnt know about concerning table selection?

excession
12-14-2005, 07:06 PM
just click on the link and your windows media player will play it

the video shows me working through basic table selection at bet365, data mining, and then analyses about 10 players in detail using PAHUD and suggests whether you would like to be at a table with them and if so in what position relative to them...

Poker Ace Josh and AP10 think it's worth watching as they recommend it on their forums - of course as a 2+2er you probably know it all already..

smartalecc5
12-15-2005, 02:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
just click on the link and your windows media player will play it

the video shows me working through basic table selection at bet365, data mining, and then analyses about 10 players in detail using PAHUD and suggests whether you would like to be at a table with them and if so in what position relative to them...

Poker Ace Josh and AP10 think it's worth watching as they recommend it on their forums - of course as a 2+2er you probably know it all already..

[/ QUOTE ]

It still stopped after you said that the guy had an agression factor of 50...

12-15-2005, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It still stopped after you said that the guy had an agression factor of 50...

[/ QUOTE ]

True story

excession
12-15-2005, 01:36 PM
It does stop fairly suddenly - it should be just over 14 minutes long - if it isn't there is something wrong

12-15-2005, 04:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It does stop fairly suddenly - it should be just over 14 minutes long - if it isn't there is something wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

There is something wrong!
It stops after 2-3 mins...

excession
12-15-2005, 04:10 PM
well i just clicked on the link and watched it all the way thru so have no idea what is causing the problem - just make sure your windows media player is up to date..

dfan
12-15-2005, 11:02 PM
Excession, I was really enjoying it but it stopped at about 5 min for me as well. Exact same place "aggression frequency is 50" then nada. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Throxx
12-16-2005, 06:25 AM
Stops at "Aggression factor of 50".
Media Player is current.

excession
12-16-2005, 09:41 AM
this is really a pain- I have absolutely no idea why it works throughout for me but stops after 5 minutes for you guys- as I said I only took it off my website after it was hit for more than 5 gigs of use in 2 days..

I can think of 4 solutions to the bandwidth issue that I will try:
1) I will put it back on my website but password protect it and give out the password to anyone who PM's me
2) I will upload it to another filesharing site to see if that works
3) I did try to use bit-torrent but I have a dynamic IP adress and my hardware firewalls don't like it. IS anyone with working bit-torrent willing to seed it for me and I will get the file to them?
4) Anyone else have the bandwidth capacity to host it?

Bogglor
12-20-2005, 12:42 AM
I am interested in seeing the rest of this video -- please upload it to another filesharing site if you can, and if not, I can seed it on [censored] for weeks on end (I have a lot of bandwidth at my disposal). PM me if you'd like me to do that.

waffle
12-20-2005, 09:45 AM
interesting, [censored] is censored?