PDA

View Full Version : I'm scared - seriously.

whiskeytown
12-13-2005, 06:44 PM
I tried to call my Dad in Vegas a couple times over the last two days - no answer.

He has caller ID - and he has animals and can't leave the place for more then a day or two. When he sees that I've called he always calls back right away.

Today is Wed. - still no call back - I spoke to my Bro's wife who said she saw him on Sun. and he's been hanging a lot with his stepkids - (who we don't associate with and he's even divorced from their mom)

I left my bro. another VM message asking him to go up and check the house and see if the car is there. We have 200 acres and he could have easily gone out with a chain saw, dropped a tree wrong, and gotten pinned out there. And I don't think the weather up there has been good the last couple days in Northwest Montana. Maybe Ray Zee can fill me in.

I'm really scared - hope he just found a new woman...: /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

RB

kipin
12-13-2005, 06:46 PM
Today is Tuesday.

RunDownHouse
12-13-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Today is Tuesday.

[/ QUOTE ]
I cannot stop laughing at this. Think Whiskeytown is back to hitting the bottle?

Seriously, my office thinks I'm nuts. To OP: this belongs on your blog.

adamstewart
12-13-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Today is Tuesday.

[/ QUOTE ]
I cannot stop laughing at this. Think Whiskeytown is back to hitting the bottle?

Seriously, my office thinks I'm nuts. To OP: this belongs on your blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

Show some fcking compassion. Gezuz.

Whiskey, I hope all is well.

Best regards,

Adam

TiK
12-13-2005, 06:53 PM
Ok, I'm really confused. Is your dad in Vegas or Montana? I hope it is as you suggested, that he found a new girl.

asofel
12-13-2005, 06:54 PM
Whiskey,

There's a really, really good chance everything is just fine. Remember that. To be sure and show yourself that's its all good though, its definitely cool to msg someone who might be able to check it out.

12-13-2005, 06:54 PM
I feel your pain. My sister did something like this a few weeks ago. Her husband and her got in to fight and she just took off with out telling anyone where she was going. Was gone for three days. Freaked everyone out, but then just showed back up. Pissed me off real good!

whiskeytown
12-13-2005, 06:57 PM
All is well - nevermind - he just called me back - he didn't realize I had tried from Vegas - cell service musta blocked my number on the ID.

Mod's, if you lock this thread, I'd appreciate it.

thanks, guys.
RB

RunDownHouse
12-13-2005, 06:57 PM
EDIT: Glad he's ok, keep it to your blog next time.

whiskeytown
12-13-2005, 07:03 PM
I work graveyard shift and have been on graveyard shift all week - what I call Tues/Wed is generally backwards from reality cause I stay up from 7pm to about noon most days on my work/personal schedule.

I get a bit mixed up sometimes. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

RB

tdarko
12-13-2005, 07:04 PM
whiskey,

glad all is well, i hope she was hot =)

~td

whiskeytown
12-13-2005, 07:05 PM
Nothing about the family goes on the blog - at least not lately - I even deleted a recent post when I realized it focused on a couple family memebers too much.

RB

OtisTheMarsupial
12-14-2005, 05:14 AM
Glad he's OK. My dad does this. Just goes all seclusive on us. The last time he did it, he didn't talk to anyone for a month. I called the cops and asked them to check on him. They did.
But he lives in a very small town where the cops are cool like that. You can't do that in Vegas.

Anyway, glad he's OK.