PDA

View Full Version : 2+2 "My Home" problem

PokerGoblin
12-13-2005, 05:00 PM
I am not sure where to post this, I figured here was the best choice.

When I click the link for the "My Home" screen at the top of the page, all I get is a blank white page. The browser indicates 'done' at the bottom, so I know the page isn't just slow loading.

Just thought someone should know.

PG

BluffTHIS!
12-13-2005, 05:14 PM
Which browser are you using? Firefox, though a better choice than IE, sometimes does funny things and fails to resolve a URL. In that case I hit the back button and then click on the link again. I doubt this is a forum issue since others don't seem to be having the same problem. If it does turn out to be a forum software issue, there is a new forum under sporting events for forum issues.

PokerGoblin
12-13-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Which browser are you using? Firefox, though a better choice than IE, sometimes does funny things and fails to resolve a URL. In that case I hit the back button and then click on the link again. I doubt this is a forum issue since others don't seem to be having the same problem. If it does turn out to be a forum software issue, there is a new forum under sporting events for forum issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Netscape. I will give a different browser a shot. I have never had this problem before using this browser though.