PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else heard this about black dudes?

slickpoppa
12-13-2005, 04:02 PM
I don't know if you would call this a stereotype, but I have heard that black guys generally do not admit to masturbating because that would be indirectly admitting that they are not getting laid. Has anyone else heard this? I had never heard of this until recently and thought it was kinda weird.

Doc7
12-13-2005, 04:02 PM
ummmmm

smurfitup
12-13-2005, 04:03 PM
ummm, why would black guys in particular be reluctant to admit that they're not getting laid?

Vavavoom
12-13-2005, 04:04 PM
I masturbate and get laid...

But then I'm only half-black...So I guess I don't count..

asofel
12-13-2005, 04:12 PM
I've never heard this. The only thing close that I've heard is a discussion of oral sex, and guys going down on girls. You'll hear references in rap songs and other mediums flush with stereotypes.

Of course we can rely on Crazy Eyez Killah to dispel that myth /images/graemlins/wink.gif

eviljeff
12-13-2005, 04:13 PM
oops, you're racist!

imported_The Vibesman
12-13-2005, 04:15 PM
Have you been spending a lot of time lately trying to get black dudes to admit they masturbate?

Vavavoom
12-13-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The only thing close that I've heard is a discussion of oral sex,

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true.....I know of NO brothers that do this...I do it on special occasions...but not really my cup of tea...but then when u have a 11" p*nis....the tongue don't compare...

Matt Williams
12-13-2005, 04:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but then when u have a 11" p*nis, AROUND ....the tongue don't compare...

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

MonkeeMan
12-13-2005, 04:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true.....I know of NO brothers that do this...I do it on special occasions...but not really my cup of tea...but then when u have a 11" p*nis....the tongue don't compare...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't tell me, your nickname is "Shorty" or "Stub".

youtalkfunny
12-13-2005, 04:33 PM
Hearing this discussion about "those people" cracked me up:

OLD WHITE GUY: Sure, they've got big pricks. But I've heard that when they get an erection, they don't get much bigger.

YOUNG WHITE GUY: Really?

YOUNG ASIAN WOMAN: Nuh-uh, that's not true!....um, or so I've heard.

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2005, 04:35 PM
I remember in HS there was more than a few brothers who claimed to never masturbate. Basically everyone thought they were lying.

InchoateHand
12-13-2005, 04:37 PM
My old roommate certainly liked jerking off.

bernie
12-13-2005, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I remember in HS there was more than a few brothers who claimed to never masturbate. Basically everyone thought they were lying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't this also true of most guys in general in HS?

b

12-13-2005, 04:40 PM
So I have 2 stars and you say "Black dudes" and have zero? Interesting.

jaxUp
12-13-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure black dudes, is about the same as saying white dudes (which I'm pretty sure nobody finds offensive). I think both are perfectly fine. Moreover, if you think one is fine and not the other you are an idiot. If you find both offensive I say you are a nit, but I can deal with that.

12-13-2005, 04:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure black dudes, is about the same as saying white dudes (which I'm pretty sure nobody finds offensive). I think both are perfectly fine. Moreover, if you think one is fine and not the other you are an idiot. If you find both offensive I say you are a nit, but I can deal with that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't agree with you. But hey, next time you're in a conversation with some African-Americans, just retell a story and start with "So I saw these black dudes standing over there . . ." It goes over great.

jaxUp
12-13-2005, 04:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't agree with you. But hey, next time you're in a conversation with some African-Americans, just retell a story and start with "So I saw these black dudes standing over there . . ." It goes over great.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, as I try to limit my use of the word "dude" I won't take you up on your offer. However I regularly refer to "African-Americans" as black guys among my black friends and it is not a problem.

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2005, 04:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't this also true of most guys in general in HS?

b

[/ QUOTE ]Maybe when people are Frosh or Soph, but by the time you are a senior, EVERY DUDE is jacking off, and the only people who won't admit it are people that think there is something to be embarrased about. I have met plenty of black dudes that think they are total pimps and they would never admit to having to resort to their hand for some play. I have also met plenty of black guys who aren't like that, I just wanted to add that I agree somewhat with OP.

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]come on man, stfu. I would say black dude, brotha, black guy, or african-american in front of almost any black guy. It is not an issue.

Soul Daddy
[ QUOTE ]
But hey, next time you're in a conversation with some African-Americans, just retell a story and start with "So I saw these black dudes standing over there . . ." It goes over great.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you insinuating that they would have a problem with being identified as black or as dudes?

siccjay
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are wrong and need a third star.

MonkeeMan
12-13-2005, 04:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For those of us who may have somehow missed out on this traumatic event, we don't care about your 2 *s.

highlife
12-13-2005, 04:52 PM
yep, I've heard this and felt it was very weird.

Vavavoom
12-13-2005, 04:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For those of us who may have somehow missed out on this traumatic event, we don't care about your 2 *s.

[/ QUOTE ]

We Want 3!
We want 3!
We Want 3!
We want 3!
We Want 3!
We want 3!
We Want 3!
We want 3!

young nut
12-13-2005, 05:04 PM
http://brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/f_The_answer.jpg

InchoateHand
12-13-2005, 05:04 PM
Asshat, "black" is preferred by many people.

Jesus [censored] christ, get your third star for trying to be a pcjackass, and getting it wrong.

[censored] you!

B Dids
12-13-2005, 05:06 PM
I just literally asked two black dudes to post their opinions, maybe we'll find out!

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2005, 05:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Asshat, "black" is preferred by many people.

[/ QUOTE ] yeah I thought most black dudes preferred this over African-American dudes.

TheMainEvent
12-13-2005, 05:07 PM
Judging by some of the girls I've seen them go after at the bar, masturbation must be a true last resort.

clipset
12-13-2005, 05:08 PM
I will say when I was younger you didn't admit it because then you are basically admitted that you can not get a girl and in the macho culture of black teens that is death.

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2005, 05:10 PM
I always assumed that was why.

kipin
12-13-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just literally asked two black dudes to post their opinions, maybe we'll find out!

[/ QUOTE ]

Who was steering the Amistad when you went to go ask?

Alobar
12-13-2005, 05:12 PM
ive actaully heard this before, but I have no other comments to add because I dont really know any black guys.

12-13-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if you would call this a stereotype, but I have heard that black guys generally do not admit to masturbating because that would be indirectly admitting that they are not getting laid. Has anyone else heard this? I had never heard of this until recently and thought it was kinda weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I don't know any of these black guys.

2. I've noticed several prominent African-American comedians have a bit about masturbation in their stand up routines (including exaggerated rub-out pantomime to indicate a v. large penis).

3. Hearing one person say that they heard one guy say X or Y does not mean its a stereotype. Just because I am black and love orange soda and white women does not mean that all black men love orange soda and white women.. eerrrr, wait.

Vavavoom
12-13-2005, 05:14 PM
I assume I don't count as black anymore.....

Damn nitpickers.....

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2005, 05:15 PM
most of this behavior is common with black teenagers.

12-13-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, now I see who the responses are coming from. It all makes sense now. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=4082700&page=)

CollinEstes
12-13-2005, 05:18 PM
If you think black dude is offensive then you must not have any black friends.

Alobar
12-13-2005, 05:22 PM
well I meant in real life

asofel
12-13-2005, 05:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I don't know any of these black guys.

2. I've noticed several prominent African-American comedians have a bit about masturbation in their stand up routines (including exaggerated rub-out pantomime to indicate a v. large penis).

3. Hearing one person say that they heard one guy say X or Y does not mean its a stereotype. Just because I am black and love orange soda and white women does not mean that all black men love orange soda and white women.. eerrrr, wait.

[/ QUOTE ]

this cracked me up...i mentioned the orange soda stereotype to a friend, and they had never heard of it. finally someone else gets me /images/graemlins/grin.gif

B Dids
12-13-2005, 05:25 PM
One day Spanaway Vin and I were out for lunch. He got Orange Soda and I got Grape.

Spanaway "Dude, you just out-blacked me."

There was also a great subtle orange soda joke in last week's "My Name is Earl"

asofel
12-13-2005, 05:26 PM
I was thinking about mentioning grape, but realized I should just be glad someone at least knows of orange....

awesome

Vavavoom
12-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Alobar,

I wasn't replying to u....This damn quick reply thing really mucks up convo's.....

Orange Soda < Lilt / Malibu / Ginger Beer FWIW....

Regards

Vavavoom

CollinEstes
12-13-2005, 05:27 PM
Didn't you guys see that Chappelle stand up when he talks about how white people have juice and black people have drink.

It is orange drink and grape drink, not soda.

asofel
12-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Collin,

That's true, and you're also going towards tying a connection to koolaid. excellent.

CollinEstes
12-13-2005, 05:31 PM
Ingrendients for Grape Drink:
Water
Sugar
Purple

Sephus
12-13-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, now I see who the responses are coming from. It all makes sense now. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=4082700&page=)

[/ QUOTE ]

you definitely deserve *** for posts in this thread, especially the last one.

B Dids
12-13-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Didn't you guys see that Chappelle stand up when he talks about how white people have juice and black people have drink.

It is orange drink and grape drink, not soda.

[/ QUOTE ]

You saw a Chapelle stand up and I had lunch with an actual black person. I will stand by my experience. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

benza13
12-13-2005, 05:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Water
Sugar
Purple

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmm, purple...purple is a fruit.

Mr_J
12-13-2005, 06:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but then when u have a 11" p*nis

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't be jealous even if you were. Too long and alot of chicks won't like it. Girth is what you want. Only thing 11" is good for is the urinal. Back to reality. I'll guess you're ~6.5 like the typical black/white male.

Vavavoom
12-13-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Back to reality. I'll guess you're ~6.5 like the typical black/white male.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed....My daydream has been crushed.....

Oh well....Guess I better learn to masturbate and go down on chicks - Otherwise I'm gonna be f*cked....

jaxUp
12-13-2005, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Back to reality. I'll guess you're ~6.5 like the typical black/white male.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed....My daydream has been crushed.....

Oh well....Guess I better learn to masturbate and go down on chicks - Otherwise I'm never gonna be f*cked....

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr_J
12-13-2005, 06:42 PM
"Guess I better learn to masturbate and go down on chicks - Otherwise I'm gonna be f*cked...."

Thought you said you stopped dreamin /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I go down on chicks all the time (the more they're turned on, the more I'm turned on). Not big on the self love though, it's pretty overrated, and I'll only do it to keep my magic juice fresh (ie once on any day I don't get any).

captZEEbo1
12-13-2005, 06:54 PM
regarding the orange soda comment this is definitely true. When I worked at McDonalds, based on what drink people ordered, i could guess with probably 90% certainity what race they were (and to some degree age and gender too). Orange is little kids and black people. Botted water was 20s-40s women. Hispanics always ordered coke. Milkshakes were either little boys or males in 40s-50s. Sprite was always kids-teens. Juice boxes always kids obviously. Coffee was senior citizens or business men. I think I might be forgetting a couple.

MyTurn2Raise
12-13-2005, 07:17 PM
Having lived with african-americans as roommates, I can say from my small sample size (2) that they admitted to masturbating (like every other day) but didn't like to bring it up. It seemed like there was some shame involved.

They also did not like to go down on ladies.

So, my sample of 2 confirms the stereo-typing of millions.

imported_anacardo
12-13-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Having lived with african-americans as roommates, I can say from my small sample size (2) that they admitted to masturbating (like every other day) but didn't like to bring it up. It seemed like there was some shame involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just don't get this. Snatch is tasty, and a fascinating plaything. Who could stand to keep their mouths away from it?

Tron
12-13-2005, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Water
Sugar
Purple

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember that commercial for Sunny Delight, when all the kids the kids run in from outside playing and they all run to the fridge?

*Panting* "Alright, I got some purple stuff, some Sunny D..."

As soon as you say Sunny D, all the kids go "YEAH!" Watch the black kid in the back. If you ever see that commercial again, look at that black kid, he be like... "I want that purple stuff."

asofel
12-13-2005, 07:36 PM
LMAO

Isura
12-13-2005, 10:08 PM
Two of my black friends in HS were brothers (literally). They had like 8 other brothers, all living in the same house. 2-3 people per bedroom. I don't think they jerked off much.

Isura
12-13-2005, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
regarding the orange soda comment this is definitely true. When I worked at McDonalds, based on what drink people ordered, i could guess with probably 90% certainity what race they were (and to some degree age and gender too). Orange is little kids and black people. Botted water was 20s-40s women. Hispanics always ordered coke. Milkshakes were either little boys or males in 40s-50s. Sprite was always kids-teens. Juice boxes always kids obviously. Coffee was senior citizens or business men. I think I might be forgetting a couple.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is gold.

astroglide
12-14-2005, 12:51 AM
what was the dr pepper stereotype?

CheckRaise
12-14-2005, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I order coffee or a milkshake if I'm at McDonalds and I'm only 19, does this mean I am wierd?

BeerMoney
12-14-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just don't get this. Snatch is tasty, and a fascinating plaything. Who could stand to keep their mouths away from it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Snatch is horrible. And don't gimme that "you must be trying the wrong ones crap.

ChipWrecked
12-15-2005, 03:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what was the dr pepper stereotype?

[/ QUOTE ]

Texas redneck.