PDA

View Full Version : Avenue Q at Wynn

Jeffage
12-13-2005, 03:35 PM
Anyone see this show? I've heard good things and am in Vegas solo tonight, so I may check it out. Opinions?

Thanks,
Jeff

MaxPower
12-13-2005, 04:04 PM
Why don't you go see what all the fuzz is about?

I was gonig to see it in Vegas, but then I realized I live in New York.

fryKing
12-13-2005, 04:08 PM
It's a very funny show. At least when I saw it in August, they had a lot of the original NYC cast.

I also live in NYC but saw it in Vegas anyhow. One plus for Vegas is that the Wynn theater is much more comfortable than any theater on Broadway.

Jeffage
12-13-2005, 04:08 PM
LOL, those signs are pretty funny. Who am I kidding, I'll probably just gamble. The games are off the hook here, that's for sure.

Jeff

highlife
12-13-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
LOL, those signs are pretty funny. Who am I kidding, I'll probably just gamble. The games are off the hook here, that's for sure.

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

did you get to play in the 50/100 stud? how was it?

12-13-2005, 05:13 PM
I saw it last night, It was great.

Jeffage
12-13-2005, 05:30 PM
I saw the 50 stud, but didn't get a chance to play. The Hold Em games were really good so I didn't feel like leaving by the time I got called for it (there was one game). I observed it for a bit though and it looked loose. I think it has a $10 ante btw, not $5. Maybe I'll check it out tonight, but probably not.

Jeff

SheridanCat
12-13-2005, 05:46 PM
Here's another vote for Avenue Q. Very good show.

Here's a tip to anyone considering it. The show is not sellng out, though the house is full. So, rather than buy tickets ahead of time, show up a couple hours before showtime. You can get much better seats than if you buy ahead. They hold back tickets for various reason but they release them shortly before showtime.

I got that tip from the lady at the ticket counter. So, rather than row QQ, I was row F.

Regards,

T

12-13-2005, 09:02 PM
Wynn is PACKED today. The tournament brought in a ton of extra players from the Bellagio WPT event because the $15K event started and the leftover players and eliminated players headed over. Games are good.

Superfluous Man
12-13-2005, 09:20 PM
My parents saw the show and bought the accompanying CD, which I then listened to. Really funny stuff.